Jer & Xpress Present:

Xpress

Strata Poster
derptastic.jpg

More to come....

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I love the name. So fresh and original. :lol:

Anyway, don't see many mine trains, so will be good to see what you come up with.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
So... you're copying AJClarke's "Mr Flogby's Pineapple Train of Derp"

Oh wow, how am I not suprised by this Xpress. And btw, these jokes arn't funny second time round.

Jer

Strata Poster
It's not going to anything like AJs ride buddy, dont just assume things you dont know alright?

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
bob_3_ said:

Oh wow, how am I not suprised by this Xpress. And btw, these jokes arn't funny second time round.

Agreed, and That ride was AMAZING!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
It's not going to anything like AJs ride buddy, dont just assume things you dont know alright?

I'm sure the actual ride will be different. Xpress just has a habit of stealing ideas and names. Esspecially ones that get a lot of attention.

I just don't get if this is supposed to be a joke ride or not, is this a serious project?

Xpress

Strata Poster
bob_3_ said:

Not sure if I'm supposed to take this post seriously or not... I don't see anything to fuss over... BTW, it was Jer's idea, not mine.

More screenie:

derper1.jpg

Yeah, it's quite a lot to take in, huh? :lol:

Jer

Strata Poster
Yes, the name was my idea, yet at the moment most of the track work belongs to Xpress.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, really getting a good look at the layout right now... ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well I was going to post another pic with more layout ,but since the new website has not let me post any photos since the last one, this is dead in the water :(

Unless Jer wants to chime in...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Do you mean the CF thing isn't working?