What's new

Jackbox Games on Twitch

Which Jackbox Pack Would You Most Like To Play?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Will

Strata Poster
As I've mentioned elsewhere - I'll be playing Jackbox with some of the CF crowd tonight - 19:30 UK time

No purchase, download etc. necessary, all you need is your phone and that stream :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
9:30 on a Thursday night? Am I the only old person who works around here? :D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ohhh, you can manage a couple of rounds, old man ;)
I don't think you realise quite how old I am :D

Let's see, when I joined in 2004, I was 31.

That means, anyone who was 13 in 2004 is now the same age I was when I joined CF - when I was most definitely already "an old man!" If you were older than 13, well, you must be pretty ancient by now :p

Seriously, I've had two very long weeks with a lot of overtime. I have zero beer to prop me up, and I'm still recovering from staying up past 11:00 LAST Thursday :D

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Let's see, when I joined in 2004, I was 31.
This part of your post made me feel like a spring chicken full of youth!

That means, anyone who was 13 in 2004 is now the same age I was when I joined CF - when I was most definitely already "an old man!"
Even though I was 10 in 2004, this perspective has now made me feel much older! :(

---

I'll be making a brief appearance this evening (so I can pretend to cling onto some more youth)

Will

Strata Poster
That was fun :)
Apart from the bit where everyone abused Will, which was less fun.
Mum did warn me there'd be days like this,

I reckon Jan 23/24 can be our next, unless I have a random free evening sooner :)

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
That was fun :)
Apart from the bit where everyone abused Will, which was less fun.

I reckon Jan 24 can be our next, unless I have a random free evening sooner :)
Yep it was fun...

Will I lied, Well kind of, I have been to Longton, but not for Cellar gas, that is Blythe Bridge...

Will

Strata Poster
...also, I decided we can stop inviting Jordan, because I win more when she's not around :D

Somewhere in Blakenhall is a copy of Guitar Hero that she still has half the ****ing high scores on.

Will

Strata Poster
An unreliable mechanic has very kindly reorganised my weekend for me.

As such, there will be a rematch tonight. 9:30 again would be best for me, but could do earlier if there is enough demand ;)

Will

Strata Poster
...I have decided I am tired, therefore Jackbox will be early tonight. Looks like being 8:30/9pm ish :)

Last edited:

Will

Strata Poster
Sorry folks, dealing with a minor crisis...

I'll be on line when I've finished dealing with it.

Will

Strata Poster
OK, think I've sorted the vaccine pass issue that I suddenly remembered was a thing.

Cheers for the heads-up, @nadroJ - I owe you one!!

We're going Live in 10 mins or so