What's new

It's Star Wars Dude!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
For all you Star Wars fans who may have missed this.

Dude Studios recreate the first three and the poo Phantom Menace Star Wars films - with dudes... In Flash!

They take just the highlights of the films, and somehow convey the entire film in about three minutes.

It's very clever.

If you've never seen Star Wars and can't be arsed to sit through them, then this is great! :)

http://www.dudestudios.com/cartoons.htm

Enjoy :)

Martyn

Giga Poster
The best thing about these is the way the music just changes when they're in the Mos Eisley Cantina (haha, geek), without any fade or anything.

Memories, haha, I remember watching the Star Wars one when I first got the Internet in my bedroom!

mrclam

Giga Poster
What is it with this website - i dont think i've seen it elsewhere.

Where someone posts a link

and some else replies "it's not as good as this link... NICE FIND THOUGH!"

As if the person who posted the original link has searched high and low for said link (and didnt just get it emailed to him?)

Tis fery stwange...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I DID find this one though Smelly, in a geekroom, far far away! :p

I do agree about the "it's good, but not as good as this" comment which is annoying. If I'd wanted to post about the bunny theatre (which came a long while AFTER this) I would have done. :p

Ollie

CF Legend
I didn't say "it's good, but not as good as this" I just said it was similar and reminded me of the bunny theatre.

nealbie

CF Legend
Absolutely fantastic! I never thought I'd be able to say I've watched the entire original Star Wars trilogy in less than 10 mins.

Kudos to furie for posting this on here! :p

A

Anonymous

Love it

I love the way every frame looks like it was done on MS Paint but the animation is so smooth that it was almost the same as the real film(s).