What's new

iSpeed, Intamin LSM coaster for Mirabilandia in 2009

A-Kid

Giga Poster
If its like Mavvy then you can work with it.

First time, I wasn't expecting that amount of force on the corners. After the first I knew what to expect and found Mavvys headbanging quite controlable. I guess this will be the same.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I too kinda feel that way. Seems like you'll be twiddling your thumbs towards the end.

Still, I'm sure it'll be a good ride.

NickkyG

Mega Poster
I only just watched the video for this... but why did they make it so long? It looks like on corkscrew where it slows down, then has to trundle around for half an hour to actually reach the station.

A

Anonymous

Well, IMO it doesn't look too shabby...
The pacing untill the Brakes doesn't really let up, and the part between the MCBR and the brakes is just there for a higher capacity, and to connect the two brakes... Like on dessert race (heide park).

Also, the "rattle" is not really noticable, except on that POV, where the camera is placed on the zero car, which might not be as stable as the other parts of the train (seats). Watch the backwards POV...

And for the headbanging: well, there are lateral and rotational forces present in fast transitions, which do that...

A

Anonymous

this looks amazing there is a video of this coaster on youtube just type in "ispeed pov"

tks

Strata Poster
I love how the Europeans clap after every ride... :lol:

It looks a bit like Rita tbh, lots of fast curves designed to give the impression of high speed. Actually it looks alot better than Rita..

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ You think the Europeans clap after every ride, try watching Americans as they get off of their rides!

This thread has also been normalized. Who has ridden iSpeed?