What's new

Island H2O Live!, located at Margaritaville Resort

Offical_Pitchnoir

Roller Poster
screen_shot_2019-04-15_at_11.png

The highly anticipated opening of Island H2O Live!, located at Margaritaville Resort is coming up soon! As a sneak peek, here’s a glimpse into how this park will make waves in Central Florida and beyond! We have a sneak peek below that has not been shared yet!

Innovative slide experiences will debut at Island H2O Live! and give guests unique experiences unlike anything they've ever seen before at a waterpark. Technology enhancements will be integrated throughout the attractions and park to capture unforgettable moments and memories as guests ride and slide their way through an interactive day.

The parks theme, slide names and attraction areas will be themed to reflect both technology and social media elements engrained in our everyday lives. Riders will soar to new heights with the family tube ride, HASHTAG HEIGHTS, experience the thrill of plummeting down FOLLOW ME FALLS and challenge their friends on the mats at RETWEET RACERS. In addition to themed areas for both kids and teens, adults can enjoy the upscale ambiance of the PRIVATE DOMAIN pool, while sipping on a cocktail from the TAG SHACK.

Whether it's zooming down a drop slide or recording a video with your bestie in the BE LIVE video booths, guests will have more ways to capture and share their experiences than ever before.
mvbl.jpg
thumb_mvfmf.jpg
thumb_mvhh.jpg
mvpd.jpg
mvrr.jpg
mvts.jpg

SOURCE

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
My other job had me driving past the place 3 or 4 times a week up until the start of this February. Got to watch the place go from a field, to a water park, bit by bit. When I get home I'll find some of the photos I've taken over the past year.

Edit - doing a quick search of my twitter feed I came across these that I posted online, if anyone cares haha

Last edited:

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
The park itself should be great (especially since it's cheap) but dear lord who came up with these names?

Ethan

Strata Poster
Hasn't this been built for quite a while now? I remember Tim Tracker showing off the water park and a villa at Margaritaville. As for the H2O thing, yeah, terrible. I heard about it on the Theme Park Stop podcast and thought it was a joke! On the podcast they even mentioned something about your ride photos getting automatically uploaded to your social media which I'm hoping is just a badly written press release and not actually going to happen. Not sure how they'd even do that tbh.

Matt N

CF Legend
Hasn't this been built for quite a while now? I remember Tim Tracker showing off the water park and a villa at Margaritaville. As for the H2O thing, yeah, terrible. I heard about it on the Theme Park Stop podcast and thought it was a joke! On the podcast they even mentioned something about your ride photos getting automatically uploaded to your social media which I'm hoping is just a badly written press release and not actually going to happen. Not sure how they'd even do that tbh.
Yes, Margaritaville has been open quite a while. There were certainly billboards for it on the I-4 when I was in Florida recently; I actually think it opened a couple of years ago now. This park is certainly... different, though. It's certainly a very different theme, but doesn't the automatic social media upload technically infringe people's right to privacy?

Ethan

Strata Poster
Yes, Margaritaville has been open quite a while. There were certainly billboards for it on the I-4 when I was in Florida recently; I actually think it opened a couple of years ago now. This park is certainly... different, though. It's certainly a very different theme, but doesn't the automatic social media upload technically infringe people's right to privacy?
I think it must be more complicated than the podcast made it sound, I guess we'll find out. Unless every guest wears a band (like a Magicband) with their social media logins on, I can't see anything like what I mentioned happening tbh. Hopefully not, anyway haha.