What's new

Is there an unspoken rule for ride t-shirts?

Mike

Giga Poster
There is a rule, but I can't say it as to keep it unspoken...
ninja.gif

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
And if ride branded condoms are available to purchase like they are at Alton Towers, it is also advisable to wear them at all times during your visits.

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
This is my view on this and not really a "rule" spoken or not.
The general public wears shirts from a competing park all the time (ie. wearing a Universal Studios Florida shirt at WDW). I consider this in bad taste. I actually plan on wearing my SFMM shirt at another Six Flags park or my BGW shirt at a Busch Gardens / SeaWorld park. I consider this free advertising for other places that the same company operates. I just got a Canobie Lake shirt. Since they are a small park and I don't believe that they are part of a company, I think that it's ok to wear it just not in New England. I usually get some kind of reaction to mine from another website, and that I can wear any place. The "Roller Coaster Junkie" one is a big hit; I have taken that to a lot of parks and many people want one.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
My t-shirts go back in my cupboard in order of last worn. If gooniform coincides with a park visit then woo.

Sometimes I will skip shirts if they are dark and it's too hot out or some other reason. Rare that I plan to wear something somewhere.