What's new

Is something happening to Angry Birds 4D At Thorpe Park?,

Please skip to 20:08 for the exact details but apparently, senior management at Thorpe Park were spotted measuring the building of Angry Birds 4D, after coming out of the nearby shop.
Is something planned for the building?

Matt N

CF Legend
Could it potentially be a retheme of the area to a new IP (or an original theme, of course!)? I'm unsure on how popular Angry Birds actually is at Thorpe, and it certainly doesn't seem to have been met with particularly high praise since it opened, so maybe Thorpe have big plans for this area for next year?

Could it potentially be a retheme of the area to a new IP (or an original theme, of course!)? I'm unsure on how popular Angry Birds actually is at Thorpe, and it certainly doesn't seem to have been met with particularly high praise since it opened, so maybe Thorpe have big plans for this area for next year?
Maybe that is what Merlin are planning...2020: a retheme of Angry Birds Land and Cloud Cuckoo Land

Bring back Pirates 4D and ill buy a season pass.
Bring back a cohesive Amity!
I absolutely think that an upgraded Pirates 4D would be great and also it fits with the theme of Amity Cove. But I definitely think that it's possible they'll completely retheme Amity Cove into a new area (especially since that Tidal Wave bridge was removed because they could put some theming there) and also there's opportunities to use an original theme in the current attractions like the Dodgems and maybe a new Zamperla Disko replacing those HB Leisure Games (queue line replacing some path)

Ethan

Strata Poster
I have faith that whatever they do to the building, if they even do anything, will be absolutely terrible <3

(Edit- I'd love to be proven wrong though, I don't want to see Thorpe Park go to ****, but it's difficult to not think this way tbh. MMM have some fantastic minds, as does the park itself, but it seems like they're not being allowed to thrive)

Last edited: