What's new

Is it safe to put your camera inside the bins at the station?

ItsDecent

Roller Poster
I have always wanted to vlog at an amusement park, but have never wanted my camera to be stolen especially if I am on the ride. I have a GoPro camera and love to take POVs if I can, but sometimes some amusement parks don't actually let you bring your camera on the ride. But I wanted to know from you guys is it safe for me to put my camera in the bins at the station? And if it is stolen, what should I do?

Christian

Hyper Poster
Have never left a camera in a bin but if it is summer and I am not wearing a jacket I will leave phone and keys in the bins. I have never had any problems.

Only problems I have had is when the ride does not have bins or shelfs and I know that I might loose my phone and keys. That's a big problem.

ItsDecent

Roller Poster
Have never left a camera in a bin but if it is summer and I am not wearing a jacket I will leave phone and keys in the bins. I have never had any problems.

Only problems I have had is when the ride does not have bins or shelfs and I know that I might loose my phone and keys. That's a big problem.
Thanks for answering! I have had past experiences similar to that. That was why I started getting shorts with zipper pockets. I remember one time when I went to my home park (Six Flags St. Louis), my brother brought an umbrella because it was raining out and the rain stopped. We eventually went on the Boss and he had to take the umbrella on the ride with him even though there was a bin where you could store stuff in. Luckily, he held onto the umbrella and we didn't lose it.