What's new

Universal IoA | Jurassic World VelociCoaster | Intamin Blitz | 2021

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
That certainly does look like it's got a little "hop" to it. Pleasant surprise there! Cannot wait to see that top hat go up

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
giphy.gif

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
non-vertical stop w/o trims >> vertical (or beyond-) w trims. more airtime at the top, more airtime on the way down. everyone wins.

No one's ridden the Intamin top hat stall brake yet, so we have yet to see how it rides. It's not a complete stop, and I think it could be really intense.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I love how Universal is taking the Phantasialand kind of approach with this project.

Let's pretend nothing is happening and let the enthusiasts do our job promoting our attractions on social media.

For one, I like not knowing a lot, and just getting surprised at every new stage of construction.

ScottLann

Mega Poster
I'm actually getting more excited for this than I am for Iron Gwazi! I feel is if this ride is gonna have more going for it and of course theming!

SDaniel

Roller Poster
I love how both the first and second half of this coaster would still make a good coaster on their own.
The First half of this Blitz coaster looks as if it's going to be indoors...? Second half of this Blitz coaster is going to be outdoors!