What's new

Universal IoA | Jurassic World VelociCoaster | Intamin Blitz | 2021

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Actually I think it's more likely he was asked not to put it up by Universal and in his role it pays to keep the big companies on side. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened either.
Lol, what exactly are they trying to hide now? :p

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
Please tell me I didn't just see my gorgeous Cheetah Hunt being insulted. Y'all need to ride it again and change those trash opinions ;)

Dar

Hyper Poster
Lol, what exactly are they trying to hide now? :p

Are we finally going to see the washing machine element from the smiler? They've nailed that roll over water, maybe they can nail that too.

It would pretty easy to fit in, you get grabbed by a raptor and rolled over a few times before getting spat out into the layout!

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Are we finally going to see the washing machine element from the smiler? They've nailed that roll over water, maybe they can nail that too.

It would pretty easy to fit in, you get grabbed by a raptor and rolled over a few times before getting spat out into the layout!

It's also going to have the 'choose your own seating style' that the original SW7 was meant to have.

Reactions: Dar

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
I hope to god that they put the barrel roll through the mouth of a Mosasaurus!

It would look absolutely amazing from across the lake!

55830a4b71ca1b86158b5595

Cstrcrzy1

Roller Poster
I have heard 4 cars to a train but can not confirm. It will be lap bars but they come from over the top so hopefully not thigh crushing.

I hope the top hat is both 160+ and not trimmed. I want all the speed.

That said: do we know how long the trains will be? I’ve been assuming 5 cars but maybe they have the 3 car shorties, thus allowing for extra forces through the elements

Matt N

CF Legend
As this is Universal, I’d say that’s quite a real possibility! It’s certainly been the case with their last few major coaster projects, although then again, they probably haven’t built an outdoor coaster of this style since HRRR in 2009.