What's new

Universal IoA | Jurassic World VelociCoaster | Intamin Blitz | 2021

Dar

Hyper Poster
Do Intamin offer the OTSR on these? i hope they don't, because the restraints on Taron really add to the crazy feeling!

TheMaverick

Roller Poster
There's a Midway Mayhem video that shows the trains on site. Though they are wrapped up you can see they have a very similar shape to the Taron trains. I think we can be confident that the restraints will be the overhead lapbars.

ScottLann

Mega Poster
I always seem to find that once track work has been completed for a coaster, the wait to see it have it's first test run feels like it takes ages ?
I'm guessing there is A LOT of theming and special effects that are left to be placed in, but I feel like we could see testing as early as end of this year/January?

Attachments

• GIF.gif
    GIF.gif
    419.2 KB · Views: 139

cookie

Giga Poster
Do Intamin offer the OTSR on these? i hope they don't, because the restraints on Taron really add to the crazy feeling!
All of their Blitz coasters from 2014 onwards use the Mack-style lap bars so I'd be surprised if they went back to the OSTRs.

ScottLann

Mega Poster
First they add trim brakes on the first banked immelman, then they add brakes on the top hat....If they were to add OTSRs....I would not be pleased ?

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Trims on banked track..? Please link, cause that's not how that works.
I couldn't find the link for it but managed to get a screenshot the other day. Its not on the actual banked turn but just as it goes into the rock structure.

Attachments

• 20200903_160505.jpg
    20200903_160505.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 159

ScottLann

Mega Poster
I get that any trims brakes added were meant to be there in the first place with the plans however they do sometimes signal that there's going to be slower areas on the coaster. Like Mako - i'm sure we'd all prefer it if that trim brake on the second hill wasn't there?‍♂️