What's new

Intimidator 305 - Kings Dominion Giga coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
SnooSnoo said:
Except.. what are you going to do with 2 across already.. make it single seater?

4-across? :wink:

But yeah, like ibreathesbs said, might have a new train design? I hope not though, I LOVE the mega/giga trains.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Then again, why would B&M change their seating style when it was fine being four across?
The design change was in response to Intamin's tiered seating, to offer a comparable stadium-style seating arrangement with unblocked view.

The only new aspect we will see is new track design. There is no reason to change the trains.

^ we may see a different restraint system.

I mean it's safty issues that lead to us not seeing any large scale Intamin air-time coasters for a long time. They'd want to ensure the industry that they're coasters are improved.

^We've already got that new restraint system, the U-Bars on Toro and Bizzaro.

Although with them still using T-Bars on the Mega-Lites, who knows what we'll see?

I think if they were going to make a change they would have made it by now considering all the roller coasters thay=t have this type of train, and them all being alike except for color! But who knows! Suprises are FUN!

^hehe even coaster crew guy says launch/ lift

I don't know why people think this could be a launch.. that track has NOTHING in common with any accelerator track I've ever seen. I guarantee, if it didn't have that support track underneath.. there wouldn't even be talk of it.

Plus.. that little piece of paper that said 'Giga' and not 'Accelerator' should have been enough proof.

I like eggs....

I just hope it has a chain lift and a nice boring layout just to piss you all off :p

^ I'm not complaining if it has a chain lift.. I'm certainly not counting on it having a launch so however it wants to get me to the top of the ride is fine with me whether it be by elevator lift or chain lift.

Also, if it has a boring layout, we will just remind you of how much better our coasters are over here than the ones in Europe.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ I'm not complaining if it has a chain lift.. I'm certainly not counting on it having a launch so however it wants to get me to the top of the ride is fine with me whether it be by elevator lift or chain lift.

Also, if it has a boring layout, we will just remind you of how much better our coasters are over here than the ones in Europe.

:lol: He's just upset he lives near Oakwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.