What's new

Interesting New S&S Concept At Factory.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like a 4D coaster at a much more sensible scale. I think one of the things that held the 4D back was just how darn big the coaster had to be. This one seems capable of much more tight maneuvers which allows more flexibility with the layout as well.

Have they built the entire thing, by the way? If they have, at least they will have a complete prototype to sell. That should have pretty high odds of being built, at least.

cookie

Giga Poster
Yeah, this looks to me like they're making a new-gen 4D coaster that wouldn't need ginormous structures and $30-$40m at hand to build.

Could it be related to this?

ECIuvxUW4AAYXU2

Lofty

CF Legend
Didn't this arise a good 10 or so years ago? Called Sledgehammer or something? The concept has 100% been leaked online many many years ago. Does anyone remember?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Didn't this arise a good 10 or so years ago? Called Sledgehammer or something? The concept has 100% been leaked online many many years ago. Does anyone remember?
I remember, and was reminded again just three days ago when it was mentioned, with pictures, in the opening post.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
Ugh, I really should read properly - I my defence I am on a train with massively intermittent internet lol