What's new

Indiana Beach I All American Triple Loop | Quimera (Dreier Looper) relocation | 2024

Niles

Giga Poster
And its done, it was topped off yesterday ☺️
273607156_10159615481107199_7536743792636493442_n.jpg

Source: www.facebook.com/337613147198/posts/10159615485752199/

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
Feels like I'm missing something here. So this is it? They don't give it a new paint?

Or is it just assembled for some tests and after that the actual refurbishment starts?

UP87

Mega Poster
It looks like parts that needed to be refurbished are already painted in blue. The other parts will most likely be painted on site. That's should not be a problem.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Sure you can, but why would you do that? Painting it on the ground and assembling it afterwards is certainly easier.
I'm not sure what the reasons are why you wouldn't do it before construction but It's not that unusual really. A lot of rides in China are put up entirely before being painted. For example this image I have on hand.
c61e0155fcc54a20a468e7d46e28d7dd.jpeg

Back in the day even B&Ms were painted on site. Although I believe riddler was painted while on the ground but while at SFMM. Just seems odd to see B&M track not painted before it leaves the factory these days.
1998_d.jpg

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Eiam Staples had said in an AMA a couple months ago that IB expects the new coasters to be operational on opening day.

Anyone have any updates on this ride?
From when I spoke to Eam over the weekend, Triple Loop is currently continuing its repaint. Most of the structure had yet to receive paint when vertical construction wrapped.

ricky coasters

Roller Poster
It be lookin' like a mixture of before how it used to look with that one blue white yellow color scheme, and then how it looked in the last years of it ridin' in Mexico, red yellow... and no denying this, looks noice! Though it'd be nice to polish it a bit more