What's new

Indiana Beach I All American Triple Loop | Quimera (Dreier Looper) relocation | 2024

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
As it swoops in towards a very likely opening this year, the Not-American Triple Loop now has a website; https://indianabeach.com/all-american-triple-loop/

Minimum height requirement is 48”, which if it’s accurate that they’ve gone with the old Mindbender trains is completely based, since that ride had a 59” ruling. I cleared the line by two inches in the sixth grade, but was thrown off of the ride after ride ops decided there was a chance I could wiggle out of the stupid OTSRs. Not cool with missing that coaster. Looking forwards to seeing how this plays out.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Friend of mine (OneClickGang on Insta) did a drive by this afternoon for some very Not Coaster updates;

The La Feria jankship (Weber Traumboot) is fully set up. Who knows, it could even open this year.
AFD4D468-F2AE-4750-A809-8BDBA29A9C0B.jpeg

The other bit is that Six Flags Great America has offloaded their old King Chaos top spin in the same bulk deal that lead to Revolution and Mardi Gras Hangover being trucked out to Niagara. Six Flags retired it way back in 2017 for the latter ride and it’s sat in storage for the last several years. Would IB ever set it up? Where would they put it? There’s no telling but it’s nice to think about.
Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 4.43.43 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2024-02-25 at 4.44.05 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2024-02-25 at 4.44.24 PM.jpg
Source

SimonProD

Mega Poster
I prefer the Weber Traumboot to the Huss Ranger as the former has a better headroom for tall guys like me. Already planned this for a "around Chicago" trip next year.

Would IB ever set it up? Where would they put it?

They could do a "German Funfair" section...

Any update on the former Cascabel - Schwarzkopf Shuttle-Loop - which went to their Niagara park? :D

Last edited:

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Any update on the former Cascabel - Schwarzkopf Shuttle-Loop - which went to their Niagara park? :D
None. Still sitting there in a story state while the train remains at IB. Not likely to be set up. Niagara is commissioning as many rides as they’re able but not that one for the foreseeable future.