What's new

IMG Worlds of Adventure | Dubai | Theme Park

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
That's a valid point I guess re outdoors, but I still think outdoors is inherently more alive wherever you are than indoors.

Again... Just my opinion and I've not been, bit Dubai just sounds like a terrible place for them parks. No guests, too hot, dessert... Needing to wear goggles to ride a launch coaster is **** stupid.

As for this place not being dead... Every report I've read says it's dead? Where have you seen reports of crowds?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
Joey said:
That's a valid point I guess re outdoors, but I still think outdoors is inherently more alive wherever you are than indoors.

Again... Just my opinion and I've not been, bit Dubai just sounds like a terrible place for them parks. No guests, too hot, dessert... Needing to wear goggles to ride a launch coaster is **** stupid.

As for this place not being dead... Every report I've read says it's dead? Where have you seen reports of crowds?

Apparently after 5pm-ish it gets really crowded. With most of the crowds being later at night - even Hixee's report says this?

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Joey said:

Vlogs on YouTube, trip reports, etc...

How does wearing goggles on a ride make the UAE a stupid place for parks? It's 150mph! Sand will hurt at that speed... It's only too hot in the summer, the same way it's too cold for visitors at our parks in the winter. Your making no sense what so ever. The park is doing well and tourism is booming in Dubai.

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
The park does get busy. It's just that I choose to go when it's quiet. I'm going to the Halloween event on Friday night and the place will be packed. There is talk it might sell out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk