What's new

Identity of single Polish cred?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I’m here in Krakow, and right in the center of town on the bank of the Vistula River there is the Krakow Eye, a large ferris wheel. Well, I just drove by and saw there is a wild mouse coaster (apparently called Wild Mouse) next to it. Anyone know what this is or how to find out? Is it somewhere on Coaster-count that I don’t see?

Cheers.

Indy

Hyper Poster
It is either very new or it might be a traveling coaster that is set up temporarily. It definitely wasn't there last fall and I can't find any info on it.

emoo

Hyper Poster
If someone has recorded its current operation on Coaster-Count, go to 'Nearby Parks' in the main menu, then change 'Parks' to 'Funfairs'.

Just had a look through all the coasters they have listed under Polish Showman and didn't see any with pictures that looked like a wild mouse. Mostly dragons. There was something with Wild mouse as its name but that was also a dragon.

If you could find out the name of the operator, maybe on a nearby poster or transport vehicle, then perhaps c-c will have something listed.

Last edited:

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
If someone has recorded its current operation on Coaster-Count, go to 'Nearby Parks' in the main menu, then change 'Parks' to 'Funfairs'.

Just had a look through all the coasters they have listed under Polish Showman and didn't see any with pictures that looked like a wild mouse. Mostly dragons. There was something with Wild mouse as its name but that was also a dragon.

If you could find out the name of the operator, maybe on a nearby poster or transport vehicle, then perhaps c-c will have something listed.
I started to look on coaster-count under showmen, but didn’t have time to be as thorough as you were. And I am sorry to have misled you as I was driven by quickly and the thing that stuck in my brain was a big sign that says “Wild Mouse,” and I assumed it must be a wild mouse coaster. But I was just driven back in the opposite direction and knew to look out for it this time. It is very clearly a dragon coaster, which, for some reason, is called Wild Mouse.

Thank you!

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Well, I walked over after dinner, and we have a positive ID:

1657650576829.jpeg

However, while it’s open for another half hour, it requires two people to go, and I’m here solo! The tragedy of it all.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
OK, that was hilarious. The woman in the ticket booth explained to me why I couldn’t ride, and I asked how likely it was that someone else would come along in the remaining half hour and pay for the little coaster next to the giant Ferris wheel that everyone was riding. She shook her head and said, “No, no one.” She told me to come back tomorrow during the day when there’d be more riders. Luckily, I lingered around for a few minutes, and, lo and behold, two teenagey girls came up and apparently bought tickets for the coaster. The ticket woman excitedly gestured for me to come — I think she was as excited as I was.

Then there was the operations. An old man was running it, and I think he is a little bit demented. He saw that only three adults were riding and decided to go crazy. We started with a backwards launch, and I mean LAUNCH! Then every time we pulled through the station forward he hit the launch harder than I think any dragon coaster is meant to go. Then, after three or four goes around, he let the train drift backward into the station, only to shock us by again hitting the launch and having us go around three or four more times. And then this entire process repeated over and over. We must have gotten 25 laps on that thing, and the laterals were insane. When we finally stopped, the old man was laughing his head off, and so was I when I thanked him.