What's new

IAAPA 2021

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Nearly a full week before and already IAAPA 2021's looking interesting
First we got the reveal of that new Infinity, second we've got the new Volare model being announced. If anything holds true like previous IAAPA's, safe to say those won't be the only surprises.

Speculate here, and post updates when they come out! IAAPA forever!

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
My IAAPA 2021 guesses, some serious, some not so

New Infinity- Alabama Adventure
New Volare- COTALAND (F**k them kids)
RMC shows off first official T-Rex model and announces price of the basic model at 9 million USD
Golden Horse attempts to steal some more IPs
Skyline brings in one of their new kiddie coasters
SBF spinner that they always bring derails, sadly killing over 3000 people
B&M finally shows off the Surf Model, is Stand Up 2.0 (now with family jewels fondlers)
Out of nowhere park gets a top of the line coaster

CoasterHour

Roller Poster
My predictions currently:
Zamperla Unveils New Volare Model
S&S Unveils New Ride Model
Intamin Unveils New Coaster Model
Gerstlauer Infinity goes to Alabama Adventure
Reveal of Parque Warner Madrid Rumored Intamin Layout
Full Fun Spot Atlanta RMC Announcement with name and layout
This one is really out there but with Alan Schilke potentially retiring soon I think he'd love a shot at another 4D coaster potentially utilizing the RMC Single Rail technology, so I believe we see that model get announced here. (I am assuming that Schilke is not involved with the Axis design)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Renamed the thread.

Not got many predictions to offer, but will say that CF will have a few people at the event, so keep an eye on our social channels for live updates, which we'll endeavour to cross post here as soon as we can!

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Renamed the thread.

Not got many predictions to offer, but will say that CF will have a few people at the event, so keep an eye on our social channels for live updates, which we'll endeavour to cross post here as soon as we can!

Smh I liked The Revenge

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Stupid work making me....work (how dare they!) But I'll at least be able to hit the floor on the Friday....after everyone else has already shown everything off haha.

Hopefully I can get that SBF before the predicted derailment. And thanks to RCDB, we already know where it's going after the show ends - https://rcdb.com/19600.htm

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Triotech is gonna be up and lively again this year. Not only will they have their largest booth to date (3,600 square feet), but they plan on unveiling a major new attraction with a test module to be available at their booth. Set your alarms for November 17 at precisely 1:40pm local time.

JFranks

Mega Poster
My predictions currently:
Zamperla Unveils New Volare Model
S&S Unveils New Ride Model
Intamin Unveils New Coaster Model
Gerstlauer Infinity goes to Alabama Adventure
Reveal of Parque Warner Madrid Rumored Intamin Layout
Full Fun Spot Atlanta RMC Announcement with name and layout
This one is really out there but with Alan Schilke potentially retiring soon I think he'd love a shot at another 4D coaster potentially utilizing the RMC Single Rail technology, so I believe we see that model get announced here. (I am assuming that Schilke is not involved with the Axis design)
I will be there, and I swear if I see the Parque Warner coaster layout reveal in the Orlando IAAPA, I will freak out right there lol. I mean chances are small given that is Parques Reunidos honestly, not gonna lie.

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
Predictions:

- Infinity coaster is going to that O-Town Orlando place, vertical launch to simulate rocket launch
- Alabama Adventure getting a Gravity Group woodie
- Fun Spot Atlanta RMC gets full layout reveal, but is coming fall 2022
- New RMC model
- Intamin announces new model that looks just like the new RMC model that was revealed an hour earlier

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Updated IAAPA predications:

New Sally Dark Ride where you can now taser ride actors! More realism, more fun!
Gerst 2022 is going to Lake Winnie or Orlando area park
The SBF derailment now claims over 5K lives.
Golden Horse ****ing steals a Timberliner train from the GG booth
B&M Surf model is finally shown, is a blitz like model, going to SWO 2023
Zamperla announces a Double Heart to a park
RCCA is back with a vengeance and announce Son of Beast 2: Concussion Boogaloo

Rupert

Mega Poster
Sally1-768x535.jpg
If the map has any basis in reality, the red X is almost directly over the world-class Monterey Bay Aquarium. It’s not inconceivable that they’d get a dark ride, and ‘monsterous adventure’ could relate to sea monsters? But they’re quite short on space from what I remember, and the map could be just for cool effect of course…

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
If the map has any basis in reality, the red X is almost directly over the world-class Monterey Bay Aquarium. It’s not inconceivable that they’d get a dark ride, and ‘monsterous adventure’ could relate to sea monsters? But they’re quite short on space from what I remember, and the map could be just for cool effect of course…
maybe a people mover through tanks? That would be cool

CoasterHour

Roller Poster
Having visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium several times there is a decently sized portion of the building used for temporary exhibits. The current temporary exhibit is called Tentacles and houses Octopi and Squid and it has been around since 2014 so maybe they'll replace it with this Sally Attraction, but I don't know how feasible that space would be for something like that. I think adding a people mover to an already existing tank would be extremely difficult to potentially impossible so we will see what happens.