What's new

How painfull is Colossus at thorpe park ??

How painfull is Colossus and thorpe park ??

• Broken bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ow i popped my back

• Very

• Bit shakey

• Can be painfull

• Dunno, never been on it ...

• Total voters

kir

Hyper Poster
I sometimes come off it with hot ears. And it's shaky. But it's not painful as such.

Thrill Yeti

Roller Poster
Colossus seems more loud than painful. The only part that gives me a headache is the cobra roll. Other than that its just noisy.

c&r

Mega Poster
Lain said:
It's just clear that everyone else is a fecking pansy. :p

Well done that man! I agree completely. If you think colosuss is painful, try villian at GL. Or meanstreak. Or - the list goes on.

A

Anonymous

Colosuss isnt painfull its just a bit stomch churning, i am fine with the coaster painwise its just that last set of inline twists that do me in because i dont like being able to see over everyone else in the car and being able to see where i go.

Yes i will admit that last bit did make me hurl when i had eaten a burger king gone straight on Slammer, came off that STRAIGHT on Colossus, came off and half hour later after not being able to walk i threw up outside Pirates 4D

stanford911

Mega Poster
Colossus isnt at all rough. In fact, its one of the best coasters ive been on.
Maybe you fall into the restraints a bit through the inline's, but thats it.
An enjoyable coaster, but the shrubbery is overgrown now.

A

Anonymous

Ben said:
In fact, the only other coaster I came off thinking "Ow, WTF was that DELUGE of pain?" was, yep, GWAZI!

Gwazi is totally leathal! I got serious back pain when I got off that.

I hate Collosus. It's the only ride in which I can suffer a rough ride, cramp and DVT in just 2 minutes.

spicy

Giga Poster
Its a bit shakey not painful at all in my opinion.

It does however make the worst noise ive ever heard a coaster make. It sounds like a express train going past you.

Does anyone actually know why the hell it makes that noise?

A

Anonymous

Little shaky. It's not that bad, or was it because my one ride was in 2004 fairly near the front...

stanford911

Mega Poster
spicy said:
Its a bit shakey not painful at all in my opinion.

Does anyone actually know why the hell it makes that noise?

Probably the fact that its a few years old and it might have crappy barings in the wheels.

I guess the only time it is rough is when you sit at the back. When we went with the school, we sat on the very front seat first time round. It was fine.
Then went back later in the day and had to sit on the very back seats.
That was nasty, so much in fact that my gf was literaly sick. And i had a nasty headache.

A

Anonymous

Personnaly, although im going against everyone, i don't find it bad at all.

It can be a bit rough now and then, but neaerly everytime I'ver been on it, it's been, ok, not smooth, but certinly not painfull?!

But maybe thats just me...