Votes: 2 6.5%
  • 15-21 (up to 3 per day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22+ per week

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
I usually end up drinking at least every friday or saturday. If I'm causally drinking i'll have about 2 or 3 beers but on the weekends its anywhere from a 6 pack to a 12 pack and a couple of shots.

I can't handle hard alcohol well, not since I had a very bad night in high school with tequila.

walker1104

Mega Poster
I usually have a drink with friends once or twice a week. Usually, its just a couple down the pub, but it can turn into a night where we end up getting totally wasted in a club.

Then again, some weeks I might not go out at all, but when we have lunch at uni, it tends to be in a pub. So it's nice to have a pint with that.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
The fact that I'm still underage and live on a dry campus really puts a hamper on my drinking. That being said, I usually leave the drinking for major party holidays. (Spring Break, New Years Eve, etc...) When I do drink it's solely to get drunk.

US drinking laws are the laughing stock of the free world. They ruin everything! I'll be going to Vegas this summer for my brother's bachelor party and even though I'll be twenty I still won't be able to do ****.

^ A dry campus?! That's awful. I also wasn't 21 when I went to Vegas but it's still a fun time!

Just bought the most pansy drink ever.. Sour Puss. I'm usually not the type for girly drinks but the Smirnoff I've been having isn't sitting well lately so I decided to change it up :p .

Snoo

The Legend
I was 21 in Vegas.. most drinking in a week span in my entire life.. and I took a day/night off to go to SFMM.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Yeah, if you are going with a bunch of people to Vegas who are 21+ it's really no different. Alcohol is dirt cheap in Nevada, if you go to liquor stores, and just drink in the room before you go out. It's so much cheaper that way, and besides, it's a bachelor party, you will spend all the time at the strip clubs anyways so be drunk before you go in ha.

Jake

Strata Poster
I'm a bit of a binge drinker.

I don't usually drink on my own at home, but given any excuse I'll have a few with friends.

I get through 4 bottles of wine with vadge fairly often.

On a big night out I'll typically drink 350ml of spirits before I leave, then another 8 or so doubles when I'm actually out.

I do vom fairly often but that doesn't really bother me anymore, haha.

tks

Strata Poster
Yeh pretty much about 3+ times a week i'll have a drink. Glass of wine with dinner, bottle of cider at night.. Cheeky drink in the pub after work.

I don't see a problem with it at all. I haven't been blind drunk in quite some time which is good, and I do go through periods of just not drinking at all. I haven't had anything this week since saturday which for me is quite good! Prepping for a big saturday night though.. So may have a bottle of red over dinner on Friday.

I realized I drink more than what I originally thought. I also realized that on nights out I'm a non-stop drinker, which is annoying. I take a bazillion shots when I get into clubs and then am smashed throughout the night, but still wanting to drink. I know my limit where I won't throw up though, which I guess is good :p .

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I know my limit where I won't throw up though, which I guess is good :p .

Yeah, it's a bitch to get the puke off the steering wheel :p

Colossus

Giga Poster
I don`t really drink at all really, I`ll have a cider or a Guinness once maybe every couple of months. I can`t remember the last time I went up town and got drunk?

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
I don't drink much really. I go through periods of having a drink once a week to going without for months on end. Simply because I don't fancy alcohol much.

I get all the buzz I need from roller coasters and adrenaline.

Will

Strata Poster
^
That's fortunate.
Adrenaline's not enough for me - as people have noticed, I now drink coffee and energy drinks the way I used to vodka - particularly now I'm up before 7 every day. It's weird, but I just have an addictive personality, I guess >:C

Yeah, it's a bitch to get the puke off the steering wheel

Haha, I almost did have that incident once. Came so close to puking in my car. But your topic inspired me and I no longer am an irresponsible twit :p

tks

Strata Poster
Casually having a May Detox. But it still involves alcohol. Red wine is definitely good for you, so i've had half a bottle tonight. Not to get drunk on my own, but because it's a gorgeous Reserva 2002 <3

marc

CF Legend
I don't drink that much, in fact the last time I got drunk was about 2 years ago.

When I drink though I go for it and get totally wasted. Only a few people have seen me like that thank god.

I did so much drinking at uni and about 7 years ago I just dont enjoy it now.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Will said:
^
That's fortunate.
Adrenaline's not enough for me - as people have noticed, I now drink coffee and energy drinks the way I used to vodka - particularly now I'm up before 7 every day. It's weird, but I just have an addictive personality, I guess >:C

I don't like the drink, but the drink likes me...

I've been drinking like crazy the past few weeks. Bad me! Plus it has led me to spend like, $140 when I should be saving. But our managers bought us two free bottles yesterday, which was amazing and I had about five freebies before I had to spend anything <3

I just hate the next day, feeling all thirsty and groggy.. But I typically don't get hangovers so it's not too bad.