What's new

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have? (not including yourself)

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• 4 or more

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Nic

Strata Poster
This stems from a conversation that happened in a queue on Sunday. Ian pointed out that, of the 5 of us stood chatting, 4 are only children (i.e. have no bothers or sisters.) It got me wondering how many more of us there are, or if CFers are disproportionately from particularly small (or large?) families?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Hmmm, would this be including "half-brothers/sisters" or not? If it is, I have none.

If it does include them, I have many, but I'll only count 2 as I've never spoken to/met my dad's side of the family as they're knobs.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I'll include them as I have lived with them for 16 years of my life, and they are always seen as my true brother and sister :)

To answer your question: 2 that I count :)

20 year old 'brother' and a 14 year old 'sister'.

Mike

Giga Poster
Nic said:
Mike said:
3 brothers and 2 sisters.
me, there's 6 of you?!

Haha, yep!

My eldest brother is now 23, then 22, I'm 20, sister is 18 (who had a baby who is now 3), youngest brother is 16, and my youngest sister is now 14. My parents are both about 52,and we all live under one roof. :)

Will

Strata Poster
I'm 1 of 4, which is good for the most part :)
Many of you have met the full complement though for various reasons that's not happened as much of late.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I have one too many... That's one! ;)

Some people have met sister-of_furie, some even lived to tell the tale...

It was quite useful actually. She's almost two year's older than me and taught me exactly what NOT to do to keep on my parent's good side. So I could get away with manslaughter because it looked like nothing compared to the out and out murder she tried to get away with.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'm the eldest, I have a younger sister called Harley who is 18 and a younger brother called Jess who is 16.

Jake

Strata Poster
nadroJ said:
I'm the eldest, I have a younger sister called Harley who is 18 and a younger brother called Jess who is 16.

No offense, but did you get the names the wrong way round?

Oh, and I have a Brother called Rob who is 22 (18 months between us, mother didn't hang around!).

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Bloody hell, Vadge! I thought about creating this topic earlier. Great minds think alike. I bet you were also disappointed like I was this morning when Susannah wasn't on Breakfast.

Anyway, I have one younger brother (by 4 1/2 years) called Steven. He's the better looking out of us. He looks up to me for some unknown reason. We're very close and have been referred to the Krays and Mitchell Brothers on several occasions. That's cus we both love our Mum like a cockney gangster would.

tks

Strata Poster
Jake said:
nadroJ said:

No offense, but did you get the names the wrong way round?

HAHA. The exact same thing rolled round my head when I read that. Seriously Jordan??

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Come to think of it, isn't Jordan a boys name as well? Didn't Michael Jackson pay off a young boy called Jordan following kiddie fiddling allegations in the mid-90's?

Artichoke

Mega Poster
All together, there are four of us. I have an older sister, a younger sister and a baby brother. But I'm the one who's spoiled the most :p

Nic

Strata Poster
Hahahaha, I've had the conversation with Jordan before about her family's slightly "unorthodox" names. I think they're utterly fab! <3

Ollie

CF Legend
I have an elder brother, younger brother, younger sister and a sort of half brother (my mums partners son).