What's new

Hotgo Park | Unknown | B&M Wing Coaster & B&M Hyper Coaster | :-(

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Not much news here but a couple of new pics of the wing coaster from B&M

hoty1.jpg

hoty2.jpg

Doesn't look like the park will open until 2018 so plenty of time to go. No sign of the B&M Hyper.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Looks very much like Shambhala. Not a complete clone, but it does look quite similar. Need more pics to be sure though.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
^ To be fair they have only one Intamin Hyper. I suppose they now have 3 mega lites too though.
Found another picture with more supports up. Looks like an interesting layout
Hotty2.jpg

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
That path and proximity with the boomerang will make for some really neat photo ops. Looks great so far!

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Mermalizer

Roller Poster
These coasters look stunning! The picture with the wing coaster reflecting on the lake is some great photography too. And the best execution of a Boomerang I've ever seen.
Now I suddenly want to go to China...

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
No new clear shots. But ive noticed the hyper is near a ski run. So using pictures taken at that ski slope I've cropped a couple of useful bits out of some random skiiers photos :p

Excuse the random heads and body parts.
This earlier picture shows the drop out of the S hill under the bridge and into the next rise
BandM.jpg

Then following that rise theres this really weird flat turnaround seen in these two pics. then an airtime hill over the bridge seen above
MCBR.jpg

beem.jpg

And then finally after that the track bends around the S bend hill.
MCBR2.jpg
Thanks random skiers.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Now that's what I call being resourceful. Well done in finding these photos to give us another update.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
When I was there, I saw that part of the resort was labelled something like "Snow World", so that's where those pictures will be coming from. Shenyang is really far north, so they've been smart to include stuff like this. I don't imagine that Jungle World will be open at this time of year.