What's new

Hotgo Park | Unknown | B&M Wing Coaster & B&M Hyper Coaster | :-(

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
The new B&M wing coaster at Hotgo Park in Fushun China has gone vertical. From the images it looks like this is going to the second park which is on the flat area behind the current one with the Gravity Group woodie and has a massive hotel under construction.

11214059_1473571926281534_693055445441452581_n.jpg

12020022_1473571922948201_4322528272567942671_n.jpg

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The existing park is built on a hill. The hotel, water park and huge empty area behind them are on flat ground below it.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Vertical loop after a dive drop? Me like.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
New update and a better view

12194737_1485415035097223_390416209004392331_o.jpg

12208739_1485415028430557_551535668837377744_n.jpg

Source

The layout seems to follow the layout from the concept art for Huayi Brothers Movie park pretty much exactly
Bro1.jpg

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
So this will also have that roll over-turn thing that The Joker will have? Nice!

This might give Thunderbird a run for it's money as the best wingrider!

Lofty

CF Legend
That looks like a really interesting layout, also, I don't know if it's the angle of the shots, but, it looks like B&M have refined their banking of their inversions, starting the banking to their Zero G Roll higher up the parabolic curve, meaning that there's chance of a slight bit of airtime before hitting the G's of the inversion - same with the final 'rollover' inversion or whatever it's called.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Lofty said:
That looks like a really interesting layout, also, I don't know if it's the angle of the shots, but, it looks like B&M have refined their banking of their inversions, starting the banking to their Zero G Roll higher up the parabolic curve, meaning that there's chance of a slight bit of airtime before hitting the G's of the inversion - same with the final 'rollover' inversion or whatever it's called.
I agree! Especially the 'rollover' inversion, that looks like it might have a really good pop of airtime going into it.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
No sign of the B&M hyper yet but strangely it appears they have built a Boomerang coaster sticking out the side of a building. Still working on confirming exactly which make of Boomerang it is but the ride itself appears to be at the soon to open Spa and Sports world rather than either of the Theme Parks.

hotgo_boomerang.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
That's fab, I love it.

You know what this Spa needs, a cred sticking out of it.

For some reason I thought this was in a really awkward part of China, but it's 'only' five hours from Beijing on a train - might have to go on a list for the future then.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Shenyang is pretty far north, but fairly major. Flights from everywhere in China. I did it as a long weekend from Hong Kong very easily.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
You wouldn't be able to. Even though Shenyang is close to the border, you'd still have to do it through a tour group via Beijing.

Not sure why, but North Korea don't seem keen on people just rocking up for creds.