What's new

Homemade inverted roller coaster

guiguirides

Roller Poster
Hello, I am French and I make homemade rides and I wish to know them. My new project is an Inverted coaster. Go to my Facebook page: guigui rides. Give your opinion to help me progress. Thank you.

Peet

Giga Poster
Impressive - that triangular section track looks like it takes a lot of work to fabricate, wouldn't a simple 2-tube track speed things up? Anyway, it looks cool so far, what are your plans for the rest of the layout?

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Dang, that's impressive! I've seen some of your other works (Mainly the wild mouse!) and it seemed well constructed and fairly safe for a homemade coaster. Good luck on the inverted coaster!

EDIT: Also Staff wouldn't this belong in the Advertisements section?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
EDIT: Also Staff wouldn't this belong in the Advertisements section?
Arguably, yes. We usually try to move topics in to the Advertisements forum when they're links to YouTube, Facebook, etc pages. Things that every man and his dog have these days. Not really the case here - we're not all out there building our own coasters. :p I'm happy for it to stay here for now.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
OMG. Not another amateur coaster builder, cluttering up these pages with all their fantastic engineering projects that make no money... :p

Seriously, WOW! There's "home made" and then this is the next level. I love the way the trees help to spin the car on the spinning mouse.

Please keep it up, the world needs more engineering maniacs doing brilliant stuff like this :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
You're crazy for attempting this but I absolutely love it. How much money have you/do you plan on spending on this thing?

Do you plan on putting in any inversions, and do you plan on installing a fully functional lift hill and braking system?

Can you manufacture by backyard roller coaster for me? :p

guiguirides

Roller Poster
Arguably, yes. We usually try to move topics in to the Advertisements forum when they're links to YouTube, Facebook, etc pages. Things that every man and his dog have these days. Not really the case here - we're not all out there building our own coasters. I'm happy for it to stay here for now.
I'm sorry for my mistake I can remove the name of my page or you can move my post if you want

Envoyé de mon SM-N910F en utilisant Tapatalk

guiguirides

Roller Poster
You're crazy for attempting this but I absolutely love it. How much money have you/do you plan on spending on this thing?

Do you plan on putting in any inversions, and do you plan on installing a fully functional lift hill and braking system?

Can you manufacture by backyard roller coaster for me? :p
Thanks. I already spent 2000 € for the inverted. it will be automated like my other rides.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'm sorry for my mistake I can remove the name of my page or you can move my post if you want

No. Hixee was being sarcastic. More than happy for somebody with such talent and skill to put this on here. It's really interesting to read about, so keep us updated as well please :)

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

Bert2theSpark

Mega Poster
I cant see it so I'll post this:-
If you made this portable and assembled it at funfairs...
Thing is, It would have to pass safety inspections.

But in all honesty, If you made some blueprints for some coasters, put the coasters on a high safety standard and strike a deal with a fabrication company, You could make loads out of this. Fairs would go mad if you sold inverted coasters for less than £50,000 each.