What's new

Holiday park Vs Europa (anyone can vote)

Which park?

• Europa

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Holiday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Ok not everyone has been to either of these so I say everyone can vote, just after my germany holiday I was wondering about this.

My view is, Europa has theming, a bit of atmosphere Ok ish rides, a hell of a lot of them and fairly unique (and tall) rides.

But Holiday takes it, obviously EGF, but also their new attraction lighthouse tower is very relaxing, they have a freefall tower higher than Apoc, and even though the theming doesn't look like it cost so much, the bits that are there seem to be just right to create a perfect lazy yet excited atmosphere.

A

Anonymous

Well for me i would say holiday parks, when i went to america and went to bge and 6 other parks the atmosphere was fantasic.
It was sunny every day, 90 degrees to 100 degrees every day and had the best parks i have ever been to. i also prefer hliday parks because there a new experience and you don't no what your about to face.

I feel that the rides in other countries are better than the rides in are countrie. It's as if i feel more relaxed as well, and more happy.

A

Anonymous

How long does it take to get from Europa to Holiday park?

Tony

Hyper Poster
Well I have not been to either parks and even though Europa Park has awesome themeing and alot more rides most of them look ****. Silver Star looks good and the water coaster (I forgot the name) looks good but I heard the coaster section is rough.

Holiday Park really only has Expedition Geforce and a few other rides. But Expedition Geforce looks better than anything at Europa Park and I would'nt mind riding it all day.

So Holiday Park.

Well, Europa Park definately has the better selection, no doubt in my mind. I haven't been there, but it's pretty obvious their coaster selection is better due to the fact they have nine coasters and Holiday Park only has two.

Having said that, I'd go to Holiday Park purely for Expedition GeForce. I'll get that a world class ride, an additional credit, and some flat rides.

So, I'd take Holiday, only because I'd love to go on EGF. Europa looks better than Holiday, but I'd regret not going to Holiday because I'd miss riding the number one coaster.

Well for me i would say holiday parks, when i went to america and went to bge and 6 other parks the atmosphere was fantasic.
It was sunny every day, 90 degrees to 100 degrees every day and had the best parks i have ever been to. i also prefer hliday parks because there a new experience and you don't no what your about to face.

I feel that the rides in other countries are better than the rides in are countrie. It's as if i feel more relaxed as well, and more happy.

What are you on about?! What do American parks have anything to do with Holiday Park? Do you think Holiday Park is parks you go on when you're on Holiday or something? You probably haven't even been to frickin 1 park in America because you're a damn liar. You've lied so many times on these boards it's not even funny.

Tony

Hyper Poster

You do know that we are talking about the park "Holiday Park" is Germany home to one of the best coasters in the world "Expedition Geforce."

http://www.rcdb.com/pd343.htm

Lain

Giga Poster
Ben said:
I'd rather go to Holiday, but I think it's clear Europa is the better park.

Same.

Holiday is home to what many consider to be the best coaster in the world, but what else does it have?

Europa, on the other hand, is huge, has lots of stuff to do, is very well themed, and has loads of awesome rides on top of that.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
I visited Holiday Park last year on my Germany holiday, It's a great park, I rode EGF lots of times and it has some fun rides. But EGF is just perfect. Everything I want from a coaster. Europa looks like it has some average coasters, And I've heard Silver Star isn't anything really special anyway.

Lain

Giga Poster
I think it's silly how people are voting for Holiday just because EGF is good. The question isn't "which park has the best coasters?", it's "which is the better park?", and it's clear that as a park, Europa is leagues ahead.

thx

Mega Poster
^Very true, I've been to both. As a park, Europa Park is much better, if Holiday Park would lack EGF then nobody would go there, but if Europa Park lacked Silver Star, I think that quite many people would still go there, (I know that might be really irrevelant, just speculating). Europa Park however should get some big, exciting flatrides, because in that aspect Holiday World beats them, with what 2? 'tough' rides...