What's new

Hersheypark | Chocolatetown | 2019/2020 Park Expansion

Matt N

CF Legend
The coaster is located in "Chocolatetown"; Matt N proclaims there's a high chance of it being chocolate themed.

Priceless.
As I said, there is a (very, very) high chance of it being chocolate-themed, but a lot of parks seem to go for a more generic theme with their entrance coasters, if you get what I mean. The area doesn't really seem hugely chocolate-themed other than the name, so there's a slight chance they could go for a more generic name and theme, if you get what I mean.

But I had admittedly forgotten about the Hershey-themed trains, so that along with the track colour does essentially all but confirm a chocolate theme, I suppose. Well, they practically have confirmed it.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I don't know where the name Candemonium came from, but it is officially what I've been calling this ride until I get a real name

Pear

Strata Poster
A new sign has popped up and if you follow the outlines you can see that the hyper will probably be named Candymonium

unknown.png

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
It took me a few seconds to realize how that guess was made. The little notches and indents around the edge of the contour fits the guessed letters perfectly. Well, except for the middle three letters in the top row, but the space seems to fit three letters. So we can at least read C***YMONIUM (the first letter could possibly also be G, O or Q, but given the rest of the letters it seems unlikely).

Kalistos

Mega Poster
Wow that's a weirdass name, I think it's going to take me a while to realize there is a B&M hypercoaster called Candymonium. "Yeah my top B&M hyper list has Shambhala, Fury 325, Candymonium .." :emoji_frowning:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I mean, this will definitely be a great addition in the Galaxy of the Milky Way, better than any coaster in the Aerospace of Mars. This will definitely be a fun ride, will give me the Snickers no doubt. Definitely will need to catch a Bounty over to the US to ride this when it opens, and when it does it will certainly be a cause for Celebrations.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
I mean, this will definitely be a great addition in the Galaxy of the Milky Way, better than any coaster in the Aerospace of Mars. This will definitely be a fun ride, will give me the Snickers no doubt. Definitely will need to catch a Bounty over to the US to ride this when it opens, and when it does it will certainly be a cause for Celebrations.

And here’s another King-sized pun for you! :D;)