What's new

'Heave Ho'-Flat for Alton Towers

Tom

Hyper Poster
^ And you obviously have low tolerance levels on people who state their opinions on rides...

And how do you know how much I know about parks?

Looking at your CoasterCount I can see you haven't been on many rides, which isn't a bad thing, but I have been on a lot more. Because I have been to lots of parks that are marketed at families, I know what is needed in a family park.

In this case, Alton haven't been paying enough attention to the families because of all the big rides and are making a new area to make more for families. These rides are not made for the people who love Rita, Nemesis Oblivion and Air.

So Heave-Ho is actually a good addition to the park as it targets their key demographic, families andchildren.

Rush

Giga Poster
DanielSon92 said:
I'm not a perv you cheeky c*nt...

...you cheeky little prick.

Oh and also if you read your comments you are actually one of the 'Forum Idiots'....

Towards Pokemaniac you said:
For the record: Pokemon is gay ...

Maybe it's because your g*y?

Well you're making yourself pretty popular at the moment with some people. :roll:

Towards the comment of having a bad temper with kids under 16, you've only just really turned 16 and I'm actually only 5 months younger than you so I don't really see who the real kid is. Yet judging by those quotes you appear to be acting like a ten year old.

A

Anonymous

Looking at your CoasterCount I can see you haven't been on many rides

Aha! I haven't actually completed my CC yet, I haven't filled in all the coasters and haven't put it as my sig because it wasn't working properly, so I doubt you've been on more than mwoi, you insolent little child.

spicy

Giga Poster
Place your bets on how long it is before Daniel Son gets banned.

I say the next 10-15 minutes?

Tom

Hyper Poster
Sorry, but how is Rush a

DanielSon92 said:
kid under 16 being cheeky and talking about parks as if they know.

He is just pointing out tht to be popular on this forum you need to stop insulting everybody else.

Calling somebody a 'cheeky c*nt' is not going to make you any friends.

And have you noticed that throughout all this topic, nobody apart from you has insulted or put down anybody else.

And BTW, my CC is in the 80s.

A

Anonymous

Don't bash others if you cant take a bashing yourself.

If you want to be respected chill out respect others and soon you will get respect ok.

A

Anonymous

Ok 'kitsune' I will :--D

But 'Tom' for the record it was this comment:

And you're sixteen. I rather think that these kinds of rides aren't made for someone of your age. :roll:

Which provoked my initial outburst because of you, which I admit was fairly pathetic, but at the same time I stand by this which is that kids (in particular ones younger than me) annoy me when they get all cheeky, and you say i'm the only one who has put down/insulted people on this topic, when I posted a comment with my OWN opinion, but then Tom, slanted me by saying i'm completing wrong, then adding a cheeky comment (shown above ^) and then further telling me that he know's more about coasters and Theme Park's in general?! When I thought I would be entitled to my own opinion without being slanted.

So you tell me who's wrong here.

Tom

Hyper Poster
1. That comment wasn't meant to be a cheeky comment. It was a fact. You were saying that it was a bad move putting that ride there, but because you are not a child you don't know if a child will like it. So you automatically assume that te child hates it making it a completely stupid addition.

I have a 3-year old cousin who loves these. He can go for hours on these without stopping.

I was simply pointing out that because you are not the right age to ride this, you have no idea if children find it fun, which they do.

2. When did I say I knew more about Theme Parks in general than you? I simply stated the best financial move which was to make a small children's ride to bring in more families. I'm sorry if you thought that I was trying to put you down, but I was just saying that I thought you were wrong on that occasion.

I'm not trying to make any enemies here.

Mike

Giga Poster
Why, Tom, you cheeky c**t! ;)
:lol:

I'm never sure about Rockin' Tugs as they never really seem to be that substantial, but if Alton are now looking to please the 0-7 age group, then I guess that this is the way to go.

A

Anonymous

you have no idea if children find it fun, which they do.

Again talking as if I don't know but you do. I am not trying to make enemies either, so lets leave it at that.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
I really think this should be locked now as there might be more fighting/arguing etc. But on topic I think Heave Ho is a good addition as they can be quite enjoyable and obviously not intense as they're not intended to be.

Rob

Mega Poster
Well, despite the fact I think Alton are investing too much in the whole kiddy theme, I think a Rockin' Tug is quite a good investment as it's cheap and cheerful essentially. Gives families a little more I guess...

scotlandrulz

Roller Poster
Right DanielSon 92 Stop being cheeky towards everyone and people will treat you nicely, it works two ways. If you want to argue with anyone do it through PM's.

Back on topic, Personally I believe it to be a great addition, as mike said, it's good for pleasing the 0-7 age group. Alton needed more family rides IMO, as in the past 4-5 years its been coasters.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
For those about to argue, remember that you're welcome to debate on the ride and stuff, but don't delve into personal attacks because then I'll have to deal with that... So keep it civil, folks.

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
Alton are really getting into this mutiny bay area and i think although it is hugely based on kids the mutiny bay is a great addition to the park :--D

jokerman

Giga Poster
^^You're going to end up getting a ban from these forums if you continue to drag up old topics. Check the dates on the threads, and if they are too old (I think the rules say 3 months), just leave them alone.