What's new

Have you ever embarrassed yourself on a ride?

Have you ever embarrassed yourself on a ride?

• Yes (post what)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm too cool to do anything embarassing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

It wasnt really embarrasing but i think everyone around me was embarrased! when i was at Six Flags Great Adventure me and my best friend went on Batman the dark knight and within the first 3 seconds we new it was gonna suck so to make it fun we started screaming at the top of our lungs, yelling cuss words in french, and yelling oh my gorsh this is so terrifying! Trust me a ride is much better when inside jokes get involved!

Slash

Giga Poster
kitsune said:
On nemesis in 2001 sat on the front row with my girlfriend I created a sticky mess in my pants and it was a school trip lol.

wtf-1.jpg

No.... seriously...

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I allways have problems with restraints that end up badly. First time was on Vampire at chessington where one side of the train had their restraints flipped up and due to the fact that my mates next to me hadn't opened up I screamed for the ride operator, completely flustered, and then I realised it was my side. Then earlier this year on the Drangon at legoland I accidentaly waled past one of the ride attendants who was guiding us to our seats, then when I got on I was on the back row but the bar didn't lock when everyones did so I yelled for the same attendant, who obviously thought I was messing around as by the time they came over to me it had locked. ¬¬ Then on air a few weeks back the leg things didn't lock on my seat, and there was a spare seat next to me, so whilst the poor ride attendant was trying to find out if someone was using that seat I was trying to get him to let me out into the other seat..... so he closed my leg restraint manualy and I was embarrassed to say the least! I guess you could say I am rubbish with restraints! ^^

Beans

Hyper Poster
When trying to get off Stealth to fast my foot gets twisted and you go to leave and cannot.

Recently mostly due to Ewan shouting something at me like being in the wrong seat on Inferno inplying I should be in the fat seat with 2 straps, which Leigh was in.
Shouting at us in Saw queueline "Tina I am coming to get you" in a Jigsaw voice.
I would say he is responsible of 80% of them, but we enjoy his pranks and he should be honoured for his lets cheer everyone one up attitude.

Ian ours should be Ewan wishing you Happy 50th and all the station singing to you....

Leigh's recent one should be Ewan getting everyone to cheer at Leigh for it being his 100th ride on Inferno last week.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
Ew at the last page.

I was sick on the Wave Swinger at Flamingo Land a few years ago, it was stopping and I think I almost made a complete circle of vomit. The ride op was NOT impressed.

I also hate putting bags down on the other side of the station when no one else is as I feel like I'm proper holding up proceedings!

Oh and LOL, that video in the first post. A couple of weeks ago we were at Stockton Festival watching people from our school on Extreme, and it started moving and one of the lads had his head like that. He was having a nervy b, it was absolutely hilarious. They noticed though, it wouldn't have been very funny if they hadn't.

A

Anonymous

i was on the montu in the front row seat by myself with these three tough redneck type dudes with bad ass beards and stuff, and then when we got back to the station, they were like "were you the one screaming so much?"

nadroJ

CF Legend
Errm, Jellikins Coaster at Fantasy Island, has to be my low point in my career as an enthusiast (though I'm sure it can get MUCH lower). Also, got stuck trying to get out and ended up having to exit the car bum first. Not. Dignified.

A

Anonymous

Kumba at Busch Gardens. We had recently been on Congo River Rapids, and after drying off for a while we went on Kumba.

I usually ride with my hands in the air...Halfway round the ride I glanced down and noticed my strapless top was around my waist! Luckily I was wearing a bikini top which saved my blushes. The water must have caused my top to stretch and I spend the remaining ride desperately trying to pull it back up before we reached the station!
:oops:

Jake

Strata Poster
I embarrased myself on the first day of the Cali trip, at Pacific Park in Santa Monica!

When leaving the coaster train I couldn't undo my seatbelt, then when I finally got out (everyone was waiting for me to leave) I tripped over, spilling the contents of my bag (including a box of condoms) all over the station floor.

It was awful.