What's new

Has A Ride Ever Got To You?

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
There's been a lot of rides I used to be scared of. I was scared to ride Revolution because it was my first coaster with an inversion, I was scared to ride Viper because it was my first "big" coaster, I was scared to ride Xcelerator, and I was scared to ride X2. I don't know about completely sweating or going crazy though.

james6

Roller Poster
To be honest, ever since I was a very young age ( 8 or 9 ) I have been the one who's dragged whoever I was with on. I always get extremely excited ( I'm a very excitable person :p ) . However the ride that probably makes me the most scared now, is Detonator at Thorpe Park, No matter how many times I've ridden it, it gets me every time.

.:Matt:.

Roller Poster
Hurkan Condor really got to me this summer, I was terrified at the sheer height of it!

I always get a little nervous before all drop rides, that always seem to get to me. :lol:

marc

CF Legend
^tell me about it, I was not going to go on it but was near enough carried on lol. But then I was ok and found it quite lame tbh.

A

Anonymous

SFOG's Acrophobia made me cry. I was also fairly terrified on Vertigo and Oblivion. Aside from those, I've been fairly content on just about everything.