What's new

Happy Valley Shenzhen | Unknown | Mack Power Splash

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I presume this will be a clone of Pulsar? Or is this just the bog-standard layout and there aren't any other alternative layout options?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^It's a bog standard layout.

I'm sure if you were desperate you could change it, but, what would you really do with it? Add another airtime hill? Great.

Twist one of the spikes, maybe? Twist both? Have one spike go at a 45-degree angle while twisting, sparking endless debates on whether it counts as an inversion? Inexplicably stop finding buyers for the models for years despite apparent popularity and a really convenient footprint, then suddenly have one pop up in China a decade later?

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Couple of extra concept arts:

38895200155_addc2175df_k.jpg

Reverse shot of the same bit of rapids.
Those guests are eating and swapping positions. Eject them from the park.

38895240135_5e4fb5198c_k.jpg

Great news: the big tap thing is staying. Where's the giant bull though.

38895221605_685a48dfa4_k.jpg

Mine Train retheme = multi storey car park.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'll sticky this for the few weeks until it's open. :)

JoshC.

Strata Poster
So glad to see another Pulsar in the world. Fantastic ride experience which I really want to see pop up in more places.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Sorry to bump the thread, but from looking at photos this coaster does appear to feature a turntable for 2-boat operation. Just a shame the Six Flags version doesn't.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Sorry to bump the thread, but from looking at photos this coaster does appear to feature a turntable for 2-boat operation. Just a shame the Six Flags version doesn't.
Doesn't mean much. Chinese parks usually buy the full package available (multiple trains etc.), but then never run them properly. HV Shenzhen probably has the worst operations in the chain as well.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Unstuck the thread because the coaster has run with passengers.

Now, if only we could figure out the name of the thing...