What's new

Happy Valley Nanjing | Nanjing China | Theme Park

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
How do you know that’s the layout out of curiosity? Not doubting you or anything, I’ve just not seen many pictures on here, have these updates been posted on other websites, or do you “know” people?

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster

cookie

Giga Poster
The park apparently soft-opened either today or late last week. The wing coaster seems to be up and running but can't find anything on the status of the Cheetah Hunt clone just yet.

Source 1
Source 2

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
They always look so slow too don't they?
They do, but I've sort of retuned my brain when looking at these now. The big trains can't do particularly rapid roll transitions, which makes them look slow, but they're also just physically so big they don't seem to gain or lose any momentum giving them a weird pacing aesthetic.

I quite like wing coasters though, so I try to see the positives.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
They do, but I've sort of retuned my brain when looking at these now. The big trains can't do particularly rapid roll transitions, which makes them look slow, but they're also just physically so big they don't seem to gain or lose any momentum giving them a weird pacing aesthetic.

I quite like wing coasters though, so I try to see the positives.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy them too although they'll never be near my top 10 as I like rides that give you a nose bleed (my roller coaster preferences are very similar to my mustard preferences)

I have just never got used to the almost lackadaisical way they appear to navigate the track.

Niles

Giga Poster
? Oh dear, the computer i was using did not have sound, my apologies for those who had to hear it ?