What's new

Hansa Park | Kärnan | Gerstlauer Hyper Coaster

EthC

Mega Poster
This thing is bloody huge!!
309848d1411547551-2015-neuheit-der-schwur-des-kaernan-hypercoaster-gerstlauer-hansa-park-stuetze.jpg

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, it's getting up there!

10641193_762180007157639_7022581850067406441_n.jpg

Photo from the Hapa-Forum.de FaceBook page.

This month's newsletter has a photo of a full scale wooden model of the train that they're building.

9fb2f5ed50618b927359c912315a007c_120805.png

Next year's season passes also have artwork of the trains.

saisonkarten_2015.png

Lofty

CF Legend
The trains are possibly the least aerodynamic trains I've seen in a long time. Ha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ The trains look rather exposed to me (that's a good thing).

And yes, that tower looks amazing. although we're all excited to ride this, it's probably best to wait until 2016 when it will be full themed.

peep

CF Legend
^There's also an actual gap about that high in the tower. Didn't someone say that the actual drop will be inside the tower? If so then maybe that's why? I love the mystery surrounding this ride.

Darren B

Giga Poster
After riding Karacho I've come to the opinion that this should be one of the best coasters on the planet, but it'll be ruined by the seating and restraints. I hope to god I'm wrong.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Don't we already know that though? :L

That weird non-inverting sea-serpent roll looks like a heart! :)

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I don't remember seeing that on the site as confirmed before, and I'm yet to see any real layout design bar the one main pic that was released.

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ Oh I know it's not confirmed, but it's a heartshaped element on the teaser image so I figured it's probably fairly accurate!