What's new

Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure vs Jurassic World VelociCoaster

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

Matt N

CF Legend
Having ridden both today… both are phenomenal, but I have to say that perhaps unexpectedly, I would personally vote Hagrid’s.

Don’t get me wrong, VelociCoaster is an excellent, excellent coaster. The second launch, top hat and mosasaurus roll are all absolutely top-dollar elements, and there are some other very nice elements sprinkled throughout the ride. The ride has a good sense of speed, the restraints are brilliant, and it’s overall a really excellent coaster!

However, Hagrid’s is just incredibly, overwhelmingly fun in quite an indescribable way. The ride was faster than I was expecting and had punchier launches than I was expecting, but my overriding feeling towards Hagrid’s is that it’s just pure fun and makes you laugh hysterically and smile throughout. And for me, fun wins out.

ThemeParkHistorian

Roller Poster
Having ridden both today… both are phenomenal, but I have to say that perhaps unexpectedly, I would personally vote Hagrid’s.

Don’t get me wrong, VelociCoaster is an excellent, excellent coaster. The second launch, top hat and mosasaurus roll are all absolutely top-dollar elements, and there are some other very nice elements sprinkled throughout the ride. The ride has a good sense of speed, the restraints are brilliant, and it’s overall a really excellent coaster!

However, Hagrid’s is just incredibly, overwhelmingly fun in quite an indescribable way. The ride was faster than I was expecting and had punchier launches than I was expecting, but my overriding feeling towards Hagrid’s is that it’s just pure fun and makes you laugh hysterically and smile throughout. And for me, fun wins out.
Aye bro, you finally made it back to Orlando!