What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
My band is off on tour tomorrow. We're playing in some countries I've never been to before, exciting! Totally going to try and get the Prater creds when we play in Vienna ;)

...guess who made the inappropriately cute tour poster

11210478_10153160211185081_1882457824714946442_n.jpg

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Katy Perry last night was a lot of fun. Not a massive fan, but after a few drinks I had a great time.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Two Weeks ago, I saw Bob Dylan in Memphis. Amazing Concert, been an avid fan for well over a year so it was amazing to see him and finally hear him live. When he played Tangled Up in Blue, I just felt complete.
One Week ago, I saw Courtney Love and Lana Del Rey in Dallas, Lana got cancelled due to weather, but I did see Courtney. My sister is a much bigger fan than I am however she put on a great concert, and I had a great time.
Two Days ago, I saw Beck in Memphis. I've been crazy about Beck for about 2 months and have been very excited to see him live. He did not disappoint. He played all of his best as well as breakdanced and freestyled. He changed up the lyrics to Debra and put in lyrics about Memphis, vaping, flying above the island of mud, and Hyundais as well as actually improving a lot of his songs with long, impressive solos. I would say it is the best concert I've been to.

3Dimensions

Mega Poster
Spent 100 quid on tickets today. :shock: Bought a pair for Bullet For My Vallentine, and another for Gary Numan. My first metal and electronic gigs (although Numan seems to be turning very industrial lately) really looking forward to the both! Big Weekend on Saturday so it'll be amazing watching Muse for the second time this year.

peep

CF Legend
Urgh, jealous you're going to the big weekend festival, so many awesome artists playing that I would love to see.

Still, Eurovision is on the TV.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Uh, going to EDC Orlando this weekend - http://orlando.electricdaisycarnival.co ... ce/lineup/
Pretty excited to see Tiesto again after some 7 years. They haven't announced times yet.. but I'm hoping to make it to Calvin Harris, DJ Snake, Eric Prydz, Gorgon City, Kaskade, Paul van Dyk, Seven Lions, and uh.. Tiesto. Hopefully none of them overlap, my only fear, since the time slots haven't been released yet.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
I have three awesome concerts to look forward to.

First of all, Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess, where a full orchestra plays all of the best tunes of Zelda. In November.

A week later I'm seeing Nightwish again, in Amsterdam <3

In December I'm seeing Within Temptation in Tilburg for their dark christmas show.

peep

CF Legend
^Really? I saw them at Download festival and thought they were dreadful (but I hadn't heard any of their stuff beforehand - probably makes a huge difference).

At least you had a good time. :)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
peep said:
^Really? I saw them at Download festival and thought they were dreadful (but I hadn't heard any of their stuff beforehand - probably makes a huge difference).

At least you had a good time. :)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

The sound was fantastic. I think Ghost are more suited to intimate venues as it works with the whole devil church mass they do.

3Dimensions

Mega Poster
Since my last post I've seen headline sets by Bullet For My Valentine, Marilyn Manson, Bring Me the Horizon and finally Ghost (Leeds) for what I was on the barrier for - a really odd experience being at the front, Papa Emeritus stood over me for part of 'Per Aspera Ad Inferi' where he toyed with the microphone whilst gazing straight into my eyes (which was incredibly disturbing). One of the songs, 'Body and Blood' had two nuns performing unholy communion with the front row. Thought the drink was going to be wine but tasted more like limoncello. At the end of the gig just before the encore I shook his hand!

Edit 3/2/16: Looks like I'm going to see Muse again!

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I can't believe how amazing Grimes was last night which was something I've been looking forward too for ages. She pretty much covered all my absolute favourites which I was so happy about. I died when she announced that she was going to perform World Princess pt II for the first time and Venus Fly was literally a rave. Basically everything gave me so much life!

peep

CF Legend
Saw Baby Metal for the third time last night, this time at Wembley Arena!

Their set was pretty incredible despite some poor audio. They were filming and streaming the whole thing to Japan (again) which was cool and hopefully we'll end up on the blu-ray again :p There was an epic wall of death (with some random waltzing going on before the chaos), though there was generally less moshing then at previous gigs. This could have been caused by the ridiculous set and pyro that they had this time. Both of the previous London gigs had been quite simple and more about the music and their dance routines whereas this one was much more of an epic scale event. The random video sequences were back and as random as ever (Star Wars one got pretty much everyone laughing), when they did a montage of all their UK performances/awards and then casually ended it with a live feed of the Japanese crowd that was pretty special. One thing I've loved about their gigs is the audience is so diverse and random and there's such a happy vibe amongst everyone, truly awesome feeling at the end of the performance with a collective "see you" <3

There were a few weak moments when they did some of the not so great tracks off the new album but they kept the energy going throughout and the crowd singalong moments were amazing. Oh and the FIRE! The fire was amazing, they even had themed flame torches behind the band <3

There's a reason why the Guardian gave it a 5 star review!

3Dimensions

Mega Poster
TesseracT just announced they're touring with crazy bald guy Devin Townsend, had to pick up a ticket for that. Saw Tesseract earlier this year in the Academy 2 in Manchester. Incredible live band.

Dave

CF Legend
3Dimensions said:
TesseracT just announced they're touring with crazy bald guy Devin Townsend, had to pick up a ticket for that. Saw Tesseract earlier this year in the Academy 2 in Manchester. Incredible live band.

So excited! I was tagged on Facebook about this, already looking to buy tickets and make a day of it all in Bristol!

Love Devin, as well as TesseracT

3Dimensions

Mega Poster
Dave said:
3Dimensions said:

So excited! I was tagged on Facebook about this, already looking to buy tickets and make a day of it all in Bristol!

Love Devin, as well as TesseracT

Do it! Tesseract sold out their last show in Bristol and they're outstanding live (the crowd was brilliant too (at least they were in Manch). Seriously drooling over this lineup.