What's new

GhosterForce 2021: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Which days of GhosterForce 2021 will you be attending?

• Total voters

Will

Strata Poster
Thanks @caffeine_demon for the engineering works news, very good to know!

EDIT : Think Patrick and I are going to drop out of Thorpe, too much of a hassle sorting out transport. See you all at Chessie!
Wise man.
I was about to offer lift services until I remembered I'm not going to Thorpe because it's too much of a hassle :D (Plus I'm out of practice and I'll be dead on my feet after 1 day!!)

Also, are you sorted for Creepy Caves ticket? Still looking for someone to tag along with :)

peep

CF Legend
In case anyone misses Joey's post on the previous page:

"In light of the stupid transport, I might have 2 spare tickets for Thorpe Park... Shoot me a message if anyone wants them."

Also, are you sorted for Creepy Caves ticket? Still looking for someone to tag along with
I wasn't going to bother but if you're struggling for a ticket partner I can be talked into it

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team

James F

Hyper Poster
I will only be at Chessington as I have to get the coach back the next day.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Karen

Hyper Poster
Wise man.
I was about to offer lift services until I remembered I'm not going to Thorpe because it's too much of a hassle :D (Plus I'm out of practice and I'll be dead on my feet after 1 day!!)

Also, are you sorted for Creepy Caves ticket? Still looking for someone to tag along with :)
You should come Thorpe Park and keep me company as a bag lady 😉 the main exercise will be talking tehe!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Bad news:
Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to attend this trip now. Covid has caused significant damage to my liver and I’m going in for some urgent surgery this week.

Good news:
I have the two maze tickets available if anyone still needs them? DM me - Creek Freak and Trailers maze for £15 quid.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Here’s irony for you. I spent all year being cautious, avoiding crowds etc…and I’ve only gone and picked up Covid ahead of GhosterForce, the one event I really wanted to attend. I’m ok as can be but does mean I’m in isolation until early November.

Absolutely gutted I can’t attend. Was looking forward to seeing both old and new faces, and enjoying the itinerary that Serena has superbly compiled. Guess I’ll have to make do with photos, videos and trip reports.

Although I’d never insist that Live attendees wear masks, have good hygiene and test regularly, I do hope that all goons will respect one another and take adequate precautions when attending a Live.

I’ve a Chessie ticket going if anybody wants it.

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
I can’t make this event but sounds great fun, have a blast👍

Very sorry to hear that, @Ian. Take it super steady; minimise your exertion (physically and mentally) as much as possible👌

Reactions: Ian

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Going to a pub? What’s that? I’ve been so careful. I am truly gutted.

Will

Strata Poster
Really sad to hear that Ian, mate - it's just not a Live without you and I'm sure you were looking forward to it as much as I am :(

In other news, my theme park shoes fell apart in Poland, so I've just had to replace them because I know what you horrible lot are like ;)

Finally, with regard Lain - I have a suspicion he's not been allowed out to play that weekend ;)

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
I'm sorry to hear several people are having to drop out for various reasons, and hope those who are having to drop out due to COVID-related reasons either remain in good health, or are on the road to recovery soon.

@Ian that's absolutely rotten timing, and I reckon we'll all miss your presence almost as much as you'll miss not being there. It feels like we've always been at different events at different times these last few years, so here's hoping we get to catch up in person at a Live some time next year.

Reactions: Ian

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Sorry to hear you can no longer make it @Ian @Matt SW @Rachel and @Screaming Coasters - we will wave an honourary glowstick each in your honour.

Unfortunately, have some more bad news. My manager has caught Covid, meaning that I now have to work until 9pm Monday - Friday this week. I was meant to finish at 4pm on Friday for Tulleys. But there's no one else available to cover so I will no longer be able to come to Tulleys Shocktoberfest, apologies.

@SilverArrow oops! I will add you on the list now :)

See you all at Chessie / Thorpe 😊

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I'm sure everyone knows this already, but a quick reminder that the clocks go back 1 hour on Sunday morning, so enjoy the extra hour in bed or queuing up at Thorpe Park an hour early, whichever you decide!

Karen

Hyper Poster
Stupid Covid! Fingers crossed no one else falls foul of it's clutches 😞

On a more positive note, how many are dressing up for Thorpe? 3 out of 4 of us are dressing up 😀