What's new

Genting SkyWorlds | Malaysia | Theme Park

adrenaline1996

Mega Poster
What happened to the Corkscrew? Was it sold or scrapped?

Also, it’s a shame that the Duel Power Coaster doesn’t have any inversions ?

cookie

Giga Poster
Photos of the Wings Over Rio suspended coaster testing from Themeparx:

80574087_236564540668611_7746536014425139683_n.jpg

81707130_2474258022835413_6469614633894696408_n.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Interesting. Do you happen to know which features are in Mission Ferrari? I don't recall seeing it anywhere (but then, the thread is like six years old so I may have just forgotten :p ).

My first instinct was to compare this with Hagrid, with tons of blocks and features etc, which has suffered a bit with reliability, but in retrospect this is probably more akin to Winjas with their special track features. I would wager this'll be much closer to Winjas in terms of throughput, so maybe they might get it running.

I'm still just stunned they sold this, given the state Mission Ferrari is in...

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Interesting. Do you happen to know which features are in Mission Ferrari? I don't recall seeing it anywhere (but then, the thread is like six years old so I may have just forgotten :p ).

This is the layout that has been shared here and there for however many years it's been since it was first announced:

1597303850943.png
(not sure what the original source is)

So if it's accurate it appears like there's a side slide and a twist and drop.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I'm still just stunned they sold this, given the state Mission Ferrari is in...
Considering for how long this park has been under construction, I wouldn't be surprised if this ride was sold at about the same time as Mission Ferrari was.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Considering for how long this park has been under construction, I wouldn't be surprised if this ride was sold at about the same time as Mission Ferrari was.
And considering that, I can understand why we haven't seen any more coasters of that type pop up anywhere since.

Niles

Giga Poster
Scrats nutty adventure, video with partial POV below.
1612295376830.png
1612295401625.png
Source and vid: