Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Six Flags Magic Mountain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kings Island

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cstrcrzy1

Besides the fact that I am marrying the love of my life one of the things I've been looking forward to the most about getting married this year was the bachelor party. I'm not the go gambling and get stupid drunk and blow money on strippers in Vegas type of person, I wanted to take a trip to an amusement park I've never been to before, cross some new roller coasters off my bucket list and do so with close friends and family and have a few drinks afterward.

Due to the current pandemic that is no longer likely to happen this year and is likely I will already be married before it happens next year but I still intend to have my weekend. What I need your help with coasterforce fam is what park should it be?

I've narrowed it down to five:

LiveForTheLaunch

I would say Dollywood, because apart from the fact it is a beautiful park with some quality rides and coasters, it's also located in the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area. If you haven't been, it's an extremely good time and the free moonshine tastings in both cities have proven to be a fun way to get drunk for cheap! :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The other bonus of Dollywood (in my humble opinion) is that it's a great park for non-enthusiasts. No doubt Cedar Point has better coasters, but it's less fun for someone who's a more casual enthusiast (or not even one). Let's face it, Cedar Point, Kings Island and Carowinds are big rides and a lot of concrete. SFMM only differs as there's a hill.

Dollywood has charm, lovely food, beer, plus still some great rides. If I was going solely with enthusiasts, Cedar Point would win, but a group of people who may not want to ride the biggest and fastest coasters on offer? Dollywood for sure.

Cstrcrzy1

Thank you to all who voted and/or replied. I'm likely going to close this poll sooner than expected but I'm taking all opinions to heart when it comes to my decision.

Cstrcrzy1

Thank you all again for your votes and opinion I will be closing the poll tomorrow night and as of right now I'm not sure when I'm actually going to be able to make my trip and where my wedding as of right now is up in the air as well so I have to focus on that and other priorities