What's new

Fury of the Copperhead | CAROWINDS | 4th May 2019

Snoo

The Legend
HELLO ONE AND ALL!

The first USA Live of 2019 is upon us! Fury of the Copperhead at Carowinds! This bad boy will be taking place on May 4th, 2019. As far as meeting up and such, that will be determined once we get the ball rolling of course however how many of you would like to attend? Once we get a rough number, we can begin planning and such.

Can't wait!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Well the three of us are gonna get stupid <3

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
tenor.gif

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Sadly a no go for me. Can't wait for the live on location Drunk Riders podcast.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
I might be able to come or I might not. Carowinds is my homepark and I have an annual, but I already plan on going to Carowinds for Passholder Preview Day and a few more times this year.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I booked my flight yesterday! Can't wait!

@Snoo, @tomahawk, and I will likely begin looking for lodging in the next few days. If anybody is interested with shacking up with us for the weekend, please post such that we can include you in the accommodations.

jay37415

Mega Poster
I have a room booked at the Holiday Inn on Arrowood rd. Its about 4 miles from the hotel. One of you PM me and I might be able to get you a deal there.

Snoo

The Legend
Fairly new to CF, but a Carowinds passholder.
Don't know the details of these CF Live events, but we've got nothing planned for Star Wars day -- might as well spend it riding coasters.

What GWAS said! We haven't posted anything official regarding the meetup times or anything like that however that will come closer to the event itself. We will be there opening to close though. :)

Events are kind of just meeting up with like minded folks, heading to Copperhead (BECAUSE OF COURSE) and then just faffing around the park all day! We will be in no rush and the park hopefully wont be TOO busy but either way, just a good ol time with likeminded individuals.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
The month of April will be a very busy one for me, with my Spring break trip of Busch Gardens Tampa :) & SeaWorld Orlando in the same week as well as many events over the weekends. I may or may not be able to make it

Snoo

The Legend
The month of April will be a very busy one for me, with my Spring break trip of Busch Gardens Tampa :) & SeaWorld Orlando in the same week as well as many events over the weekends. I may or may not be able to make it

Well I eagerly await your final decision to come visit with us. :D

Snoo

The Legend
Hey! It's officially a month away! Im curious what kind of head count are we expecting.
Same! I know there's at least a half dozen of us, but @Snoo has better insight into the numbers.

Judging by those who have signed up, we have around 20 folks rolling! I'm going to be e-mailing all folks who have signed up here shortly with more details as we are a month away! :)