• Track Length: 2256 feet
  • Lift Height: 82 feet
  • First Drop: 80.5 feet
  • Maximum Bank Angle: 115 degrees
  • 11 different air times
  • Top Speed: 48.5 MPH

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Looks like a nice compact little design. Almost like an inverting version of the Big Fun they advertised a while back.
Nice addition to the Florida lineup.

Images from the press release below.
coaster_3-8df6bcb449bf8cd2bddd1d03cdba86b8.jpg

coaster_1-3a5566076e23a9b7b302af965ad41019.jpg

coaster_2-9ad4dd3c564286e2a95b0440b0d99bf1.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The lift hill in their render is awful. Hahah. :D Frankly, their NL work leaves a lot to be desired all over... ;)

It does, however, look like it will be a good addition to the park!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Looks awesome! Nice to see some positive development on the 192 as there's been a lot of closures around there of late. Looks like great fun!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Love that head chopper at 0:56. :p

Love the compact design, and it looks to carry momentum throughout the layout. Great addition for the park.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It looks fab! Love the inversion followed by two quick head choppers.

Interesting they spited GCI in favour of GG. I guess they wanted something slightly more exciting than White Lightning and realised that only GG (and RMC) could really deliver that. I'm not hating on GCI, they've failed to impress me recently.

If you go back to CF's IAAPA coverage, you'll spot the Fun Spot owners checking out the dragon train concept in our photo.

davidm

Strata Poster
Couple of grabs from the video.

S'pretty tightly squeezed in (well done then!) - seems to be spiting two mini go-kart tracks only rather than all that midway area down the side of the pond.
FS_GG_1.jpg

And they gotta go something with that headchopper; ;)
FS_GG_2.jpg

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Wow I'm more pleased to see this even more than Mako! Looks like the layout is full of airtime and the inversion could be a great marketing ploy.
But I can't help think that Alton could have done something like this for SW8 :( I wonder how much traffic this park gets from British tourists...

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
What a beautiful looking ride, so compact but it utilises the space so well. Probably the most interesting project of 2017 and it only got announced a few hours ago!

Just shows that manufacturers can come up with quirky little compact designs, and I bet it won't be costing a bomb. Great addition for the park.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
If you go back to CF's IAAPA coverage, you'll spot the Fun Spot owners checking out the dragon train concept in our photo.
I got to watch the how Gravity Group and the Fun Spot guys went over the entire design of the coaster just before taking those photos. I was really surprised that they did it all on a laptop out in the open, but I had to keep quite about everything and took the photos in order to give you guys a hint as to what was to come. So I've been looking forward to the announcement for the past month and am glad it didn't take longer, but I was a bit disappointed that no one seemed to pick up on the photos and start a discussion topic.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
^Based on everything else, I wouldn't be surprised.

This ride looks great! I love how much they fit into that tiny space. Also, that headchopper.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
It looks like a mini version of what GG have been doing in China, and is EXACTLY the kind of thing that US and European parks need to start adding. Assuming that nothing goes horribly wrong, it'll be one of the best woodies in the country.

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
Looks like an awesome addition to the park. GG continues to impress me with how much they can do with so little.... Wooden Warrior, Roar-o-saurus, Twister, and now this. The airtime looks pretty strong and the barrel roll will definitely be a crowd pleaser. Not a Lightning Rod or Boulder Dash by any means, but I can definitely see this in the upper tier in terms of wooden coasters in the US.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Probably the best us addition next year. Love the look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like an awesome addition to the park. GG continues to impress me with how much they can do with so little.... Wooden Warrior, Roar-o-saurus, Twister, and now this.
You left out Switchback, probably their most impressive given the cramped space they had to work with. Add to that it was something that had never been done before and they were able to pull it off flawlessly.