What's new

Fun Spot Atlanta | ArieForce One | RMC IBox Steel Coaster | 2023

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Thanks, interesting stuff. What exactly is your job if I may ask?
I work in deployment of EVs and charging for a national non-profit (Electrification Coalition); as part of that, I get to work very closely with governments and businesses at local, state, and federal levels, which naturally blends into other sustainability priorities. I mean really when you think about it, roller coasters are just big, EVs anways. ;)

Leon_K

Mega Poster
I work in deployment of EVs and charging for a national non-profit (Electrification Coalition); as part of that, I get to work very closely with governments and businesses at local, state, and federal levels, which naturally blends into other sustainability priorities. I mean really when you think about it, roller coasters are just big, EVs anways. ;)
Good stuff! Thanks for explaining :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I've noticed that RMC have stopped using the initials of the park on their track codes as of late, at least one this and Iron Gwazi, which is certainly interesting.

Indy

Hyper Poster
It's likely because they haven't had other projects to differentiate between. Fun Spot is their only IBox project for 2022 so they can simply tag it as "22" rather than getting more specific. Similarly, Iron Gwazi was their only IBox project for what was supposed to be 2020. I'm sure if they get multiple Ibox projects for the same year they will go back to using the park or project name in the initials.

Niles

Giga Poster
Higher and higher it goes:
FNkyXR8XwAE8ZKt

Some close ups:
FNkvrhLXsAYxGS7

FNkvrhSXsAAzVYp

FNkwbnlXoAUTXOc

FNkvrhMWUAQRyFL

Source

opivy028

Mega Poster
Looks good? I don't think it looks that tall for an RMC these days, but I guess it does when you consider which park it's going to.
It does indeed look almost small, but I guess that’s what happens when RMC is putting out 200+ footers these days. That being said, might just be something about these shots, this ride is the same height as The Voyage.