What's new

Friend or Facebook

Would you take a friend or Facebook with you on a remote island?

• Friend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

• Neither

• Can't choose

• Total voters

RCF

Strata Poster
I'd take a friend. Cuz you can;t really discuss things on Facebook or anything. I have some people in mind and they're all good friends.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Well, I was actually describing one of my best friends, it just happens that she's hot. :lol:

So, basically, instead of putting her name, I just put that.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Exactly! :wink:

Putting a description helps relate to the rest of the CF Community.

Or something like that. :lol:

Sam

Giga Poster
If you had facebook you could send a message saying "Get me the **** off this stupid island".... unless this is meant to be a nice island where you'd want to stay... in which case I'd obviously prefer human company.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
In all honesty, Facebook.

If I was stuck with just one person, whoever that was, I'd either go insane, kill them, or both. At least with Facebook you could keep in touch with most of your friends/family etc.

Almost

Hyper Poster
There's plenty of fappin material on Facebook to last you quite a while.

One vagina would get boring.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I love Facebook, and I hate Facebook. It's a fantastic idea on paper to be able to talk to all of your friends at once, but it's also a terrible buggy site infested with the scum of the Earth (IE 99% of the world's teenagers).

That said, I have one friend I would bring along because he's awesome and we're bros. Even if he wasn't so awesome I'd take SOMEONE along; I'd go crazy without physical human contact for a long time. Like with Steve.

(There UC, I saved you some trouble.)

CMonster

Giga Poster
^ He probably won't post cause he's too busy working!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

(Watch him post right after this :p )