What's new

Four New Coasters for Cedar Fair Opening 2018

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
^ Fanboys have demanded RMCing of Mean Streak, converting Mantis to floorless, and for other B&Ms for years however. As far as they see it - they are sage gods who can see into the future.

Cedar Point is timing out their attraction lineup nicely for something in 2020 as part of the park's 150th anniversary. If it were Intamin? That'd be cool.
That's very true...but if you look at Tony Clark's behavior with them you can tell that doesn't stop them from messing with them.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Speaking of the Point, they're sort of starting to run out of wishes to fulfill now, aren't they? I guess there's still a market for a Flyer, or a launched multi-looper, but Raptor/Gatekeeper and Maverick sort of cover those already. And they've got their assortments of Dive Machines and Gigas and Hypers and loopscrews and floorlesses and whatnot now...
They could do with a new gen Vekoma, a Mack of some description and a wooden RMC for starters, everywhere deserves a wooden RMC, even CP.

ColMouseturd

Roller Poster
I can't see CP getting a new coaster for 2018. I mean, I know its CP but the number of improvements done to that park in the past 5 years is staggering.

ColMouseturd

Roller Poster
Well they do have RMC Mean Streak for 2018, don't forget!
Ever have those moments when you completely forget something that you commented on like a page before? Oops. STILL, I cant see the Intamin going to CP. Looking forward to see what they bring to the table though.

ColMouseturd

Roller Poster
Speaking of... Word is that there is land clearing going on at Canada's Wonderland (behind Action Theater/White Water Canyon forest). Maybe my home park will be the testing ground for that new Intamin? A boy can dream

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Speaking of... Word is that there is land clearing going on at Canada's Wonderland (behind Action Theater/White Water Canyon forest). Maybe my home park will be the testing ground for that new Intamin? A boy can dream
Not that it's proof of anything, but the most common speculation I've seen out there in cyberland ever since this announcement has been an RMC Raptor at Knott's and an Intamin launch at CW.