What's new

For Ian

So do you button your last top button up?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Depends On Mood

• Depends On Occasion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Steven, you're a ****ing idiot.

Tbh, I didn't even think it would be you.

Steven

Giga Poster
I take that as a no then. Your reaction was way to predictable by the way. Personally I wanted to do it as a joke. cool)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
joke  /dʒoʊk/
–noun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

nealbie

CF Legend
Come on guys, this topic is "For Ian", so let's keep it on topic!

DSCF0112.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

OMNOMNOMNOM! :p

Will

Strata Poster
^^
I swear you're the ****ing salvation of this stupid place's sanity sometimes...

And for the record, I'm in agreement with Ed - I can never get the top button to close. This is largely because I'm a silly shape - shirts are excessively long, as are their sleeves, and yet STILL I fight with the collars. Perhaps I should stop shopping for shirts at Primark, but until I have to start wearing the ****ing things on a regular basis, they can go away :p

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
As it was my picture that seemed to spark the 'button/ no button' debate, you can refer back to the Photos of Members topic for my answer.

It's a no.

yinyang

Mega Poster
why the hell isn't this locked? :p and i voted no just incase this does enter global and current affairs as a debate. :D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
yinyang said:
why the hell isn't this locked? :p and i voted no just incase this does enter global and current affairs as a debate. :D

Good question. I have the answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.