What's new

Foods you won't eat

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I'm fortunate to not be picky when it comes to food, and will generally try anything once. Rarely does whatever I ate make me physically sick, only once...

Jellied Eels, minging.

What say thee CoasterForceians? What won't/can't you eat?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Even though I've always been fine with them, the past few times I've eaten shrimp, I've gotten sick. Such a shame too, as I really like shrimp. :(

I hate all forms of steamed/soggy vegetables, beans included. They're either cold/raw or not at all.

I'm also fairly plain and or different when it comes to toppings and meals. I find most pizzas except Cheese and Pineapple disgusting, I put ketchup on my hot dogs(true Chicagoan right here), I hate BBQ sauce(but love A1), and I dip my hot pretzels in cheese.

And I probably pissed everyone off by now. Good day, everyone!

Ben

CF Legend
I'm really quite a fussy eater to be fair.

The main one I have issues with is vegetables. Just, all of them. Bar sweet potatoes which are amazing and I can stomach regular potatoes. Any of the others, nope, gross.

Mushrooms are the ultimate worst. Coleslaw tastes like jizz mixed with cabbage. Fish, mostly gross. Shellfish is vile. Yorkshire puddings, vom.

peep

CF Legend
Another picky eater here. Won't touch fish/things that live in the sea.

Can be pretty fussy about vegetables but not to the extent it'd ever be an issue when eating out.

Really cautious over spicy food. I clearly have a good tolerance in some forms but there are certain things that trigger extensive coughing and random tears and thats not fun so I tend to stay away.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

mouse

Giga Poster
Cheese and onion crisps, even the smell of them makes me gag. I don't really like butter beans because of their texture, same goes for some forms of potato.

Other than that I'll eat pretty much anything.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Gravy.

I can cope with some gravy in a pie, for example, but pouring gravy on any sort of food is just vile. Won't go near it.

Ben

CF Legend
Oh god gravy and cheese and onion crisps are both the worst, good calls.

Also stuff like honey mustard dressing and the jizz they put on Caesar salads. And mayo! Mayo is the devil.

The only food I will eat in the category of food that looks like jizz is cream and its variations.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I'll happily scoff all of your foods, nom nom nom.

I won't eat really spicy curries because the heat isn't enjoyable, so I guess hot chillies like jolokias or habaneros as well.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I'm fussy, don't eat most meats not through choice just a general dislike of them.

Thought I'd get a hiding for putting Mushrooms at the top but I can at least hide behind Ben now.

Tomatoes too.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Chilli con carne, it looks and smells about the same on the way out as on the way in, while destroying my insides on the way.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not too fussy, but I don't care for melon, squash, boiled okra (fried okra <3), sweet potato, yams, tripe, blood sausage, eel, clams, mussels, sushi and game (venison, bison, boar, ox, etc.). I also don't care for coffee, so no coffee flavored desserts (tiramisu, etc.).

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I'm more of a picky drinker than an eater. Of the top of my head, I don't like any sort of salad dressing, beetroot, pickles, olives and 'cheese on its own'. I'm picky when it comes to meat. I don't like dark meat or ribs and I don't eat certain animals (e.g. duck, lamb, game and pigs). I also wouldn't eat desserts that aren't at a really high standard in taste (if i'm going to eat something unhealthy, it needs to taste amazing.

peep

CF Legend
You know what, there are several things that I'm just weird about. So I love the smell of cinnamon but loathe the taste. I also love the smell of coffee but I can't drink it hot or without other flavours covering it, so I'm fine with frappaccinos and tiramasu.

Tomatoes I'm also fine with, unless they've been cooked, like when they go all soggy and blergh.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I can understand the tomato hate in all it's forms, and I used to get my Whoppers(from Burger King) specifically without the tomato and avoided plum tomatoes/grilled tomatoes with my fry ups.
As I've got older I appreciate them a bit more, a lovely tomato salad with torn Mozzarella and Pesto/Balsamic is pretty darn tasty.

djreplay26

Roller Poster
I can't stand anything with tomato, when I have a pizza I'll have one with a bbq sauce base instead which is kind of daft considering bbq sauce is made with tomatoes.