What's new

Florida Park Tickets

jokerman

Giga Poster
Tickets for attractions in Florida come in so many different combinations and prices, I was wondering if anyone had any tips, or new of any hidden deals for the best combinations to get.

I want all the parks (inc. BGT) and waterparks, and I'll be there for two weeks.

Thanks.

marc

CF Legend
Get the Orlando flexi ticket plus it includes BGA.

We went in December and I found this site the cheapest.

http://orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk/index ... 4QodFxouIQ

Disney 14 day pass is the best one as well, it is only £5 more that the 7 day one and you can park hop.

Do not get your tickets out there they are far more expensive.

But if you book your whole holiday with Disney and stay onsite and get your tickets with them you can get the food plan. I never really looked into that as it has to be a family from what I could tell.

So yeah 14 day Disney Pass and the Orlando Flexi Plus ticket is all you need.

Depends when you go but remember Legoland is going to open.

jokerman

Giga Poster
^I just had a look at that site. Does anyone know, what's the difference between the OrlandoCombo Ticket and the Flexi ticket? They seem to be the same, but one is cheaper.

marc

CF Legend
That one does not have Sea World or BGA.

http://orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk/ticke ... -pass.html

Click on the read more.

With the Disney & Universal Combo Pass you can go where the mood takes you and have complete freedom to hop from park to park in one day. The Disney & Universal Combo Pass is valid for 14 consecutive days and includes unlimited admission to:

Magic Kingdom Park
Epcot
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Universal Studios®
Universal’s Islands of Adventure®
PLUS your ticket also gives you access to the following great venues for the duration of your ticket:

Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Park
Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course ( tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
Universal CityWalk®

Orlando FlexTicket- 5 Parks
The Orlando FlexTicket includes unlimited admissions to
Universal Studios
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
SeaWorld
Aquatica
Wet ‘n Wild.
This ticket is valid for 14 consecutive days from the first day of use and also includes unlimited entrance to Universal CityWalk for the duration of your ticket.
Orlando FlexTicket Plus - 6 Parks
The Orlando FlexTicket Plus gives you 14 days of unlimited admission and excitement to 6 Florida theme parks:

Universal Studios
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
SeaWorld
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Aquatica
Wet ‘n Wild.
This ticket is valid for 14 consecutive days from the first day of use. Also included is unlimited entrance to Universal CityWalk for the duration of the ticket, PLUS free transportation from Orlando to Busch Gardens on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express coach service.

Hope that helps.

marc

CF Legend
I think that might be the new one, good find that never used to be there. It looks like its not a hoppa one so its one park a day but it is not clear.

You would need the 5 park one for BGA or 6 if you want Wet and Wild.

Send them an email and ask them they normal reply fast.