What's new

Flamingo Land | Sik | Intamin 10 Inversion Coaster | 2022

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Glad it's been topped off. BTW, where are the supposedly 2 missing pieces of track meant to be in the layout?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
78935143_3202431499830586_4267529000508719104_o.png

Photo by Thrill Nation.

AidanCKY

Mega Poster
Tbh i'm starting to get excited for this. Even though it's nothing amazing, it is quite a wierd story to finally see this coaster going up after its been sat in carparks around the world for 8 years lol!

Who on earth decided red and yellow was a good colour scheme though; hoping they paint it as per the planning docs!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I know I'm not the only one who appreciates the updates and all, but @CrashCoaster, do you ever leave your computer?
I knew it wouldn't be long before someone asked me this kind of question. I'm glued to it at weekends pretty much. ;)

On another note, this is the first coaster over 100ft tall to be built in the UK since 2012 with the Swarm, which is really depressing when you think about it, a whole 8 years.

One final thing, I am curious as to if this was the first of the Rev. B models to be manufactured. Does anyone know of a list of ride manufacturing dates from Intamin for the past few years?

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Well, it's a muddy construction site in November with track that's been left in a car park for years. There's no point cleaning it now if they aren't painting until it's done/leaving it red and yellow.