What's new

Flamingo Land | Sik | Intamin 10 Inversion Coaster | 2022

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I could be wrong about this but I think Go Gator could be biting the dust at the end of the season. I don't believe it has operated for months, it was closed when I visited a couple of months back and it is still closed now according to the park's website. It would make sense considering the age of the coaster and the limited amount of people that can ride it.

I could be wrong about this but I think Go Gator could be biting the dust at the end of the season. I don't believe it has operated for months, it was closed when I visited a couple of months back and it is still closed now according to the park's website. It would make sense considering the age of the coaster and the limited amount of people that can ride it.
I agree. Plus, with this 10 looper next year, I feel like the park are above a Go Gator and deserve a bit better

spicy

Giga Poster
upload_2019-6-5_15-39-55-png.5318

I'm actually glad it isn't being repainted, these colours are much better than the dull grey colours that were in the plans.

The red colour is actually pretty nice, same colour as Rita's track.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Up close the finish looks really matte, it looks like the red oxide primer farmers blather everything in when actual paint is too expensive!

A couple of the supports have a patchy cost of red on their footers, but the rest is shiny yellow, so I sure hope they're re-painting it

Unless they've commissioned banksy to paint it and that's where the 20 million came from?

oopnorth

Roller Poster
Something tells me this isn't getting a repaint...

What tells you that?
Considering the planning application and decision notice specify that the colour scheme is going to be black and silver and a condition has been imposed to require any change to the colour scheme to have written consent from the planning authority.
As of today there is no written consent document associated with the application.