What's new

Flamingo Land | Sik | Intamin 10 Inversion Coaster | 2022

One big thing I am looking for is what would be the name and theme of the coaster? Cause if its in the old Corkscrew spot near Velocity, but its replacing part of the north side of the entrance plaza, in the direction of Hero, where would the entrance be and what area is it a part of if they extend the queue to a nearby area.

I feel like there's going to be a lot of disappointed people in April when there will be zero signs of a new coaster coming whatsoever. I hope this won't be the case.
I completely agree! But with an inside source telling me that construction is under way and footers are apparently up, there's much to be anticipated about

Ethan

Strata Poster
I feel like there's going to be a lot of disappointed people in April when there will be zero signs of a new coaster coming whatsoever. I hope this won't be the case.
I completely agree! But with an inside source telling me that construction is under way and footers are apparently up, there's much to be anticipated about
3RFR.gif

Pierre

Strata Poster
I did actually hear it from another source but the fact RideRater had posted it and it was discussed on a Facebook page already led to me feeling comfortable to post it. The fact multiple sources have been discussing it gives me some hope that something is happening but I’m skeptical there’s not a peep of hard evidence (particularly as Flamingo Land is open for half term with limited rides and the pirate show, the pirate show which is situated right next to the proposed construction area)

I did actually hear it from another source but the fact RideRater had posted it and it was discussed on a Facebook page already led to me feeling comfortable to post it. The fact multiple sources have been discussing it gives me some hope that something is happening but I’m skeptical there’s not a peep of hard evidence (particularly as Flamingo Land is open for half term with limited rides and the pirate show, the pirate show which is situated right next to the proposed construction area)
I prey that this becomes the significant attraction and the main ride in the park. The signature ride.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Everyone should go back to the early pages of the Icon construction thread and read the posts asserting that there's no way in hell BPB were getting a Mack multi-launch. Not saying this is the same at all, but it'd be great if something random just came out of this... from Flamingo Land of all places. UK parks are ****ing odd, they don't get anything for about a decade then random **** just pops up unexpectedly. I love ridiculous speculation haha.

Pierre

Strata Poster
I’ve lifted these from a Facebook user on the group “Flamingo Land Nostalgia Appreciation Group”. Kiddie roundabouts removed and what appear to be ground markers leading to the old corkscrew site. I still think July isn’t happening but something is...

Attachments

• FD739249-B1F2-4F53-AD0D-DF3D8C04104B.jpeg
    FD739249-B1F2-4F53-AD0D-DF3D8C04104B.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 72
  • 4B1E144E-A5E5-41D9-A123-EA3E1AA8216C.jpeg
    4B1E144E-A5E5-41D9-A123-EA3E1AA8216C.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 71

Matt N

CF Legend
I’ve lifted these from a Facebook user on the group “Flamingo Land Nostalgia Appreciation Group”. Kiddie roundabouts removed and what appear to be ground markers leading to the old corkscrew site. I still think July isn’t happening but something is...
Very exciting stuff! Thanks for sharing @Pierre!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
This is great news to hear. The rumour may be not so unlikely after all. Although this could be anything, so I'm not holding my breath, for now.

Last edited: