What's new

Flamingo Land | Sik | Intamin 10 Inversion Coaster | 2022

otwidalepda

Roller Poster
We do have to remember there pendulum ride is called: 'Flip Flop' so I'm so surprised that this isnt called 'sandal'........They do have the most un imaginative names. Just look at there flying coaster Hero, there suspended coaster Zoom.......yes Sik is probably the new low though!!!!!!
TBF, It would never have been called sandal ...... it's in the wrong area of the park 😂

Pierre

Strata Poster
And on that note… anyway - recent photos suggest the water feature they have incorporated within the final turn will have water cannons that shoot out as the train bends around to the final inversion.

📷: Flamingo Land Crazy (as you could probably guess from the subtle watermark)

6A748CCF-F5F7-4FF2-9E91-C348A7164144.jpegC377558D-80C8-4D74-8C44-0F5E16779663.jpeg

EDjanaika

Mega Poster
And on that note… anyway - recent photos suggest the water feature they have incorporated within the final turn will have water cannons that shoot out as the train bends around to the final inversion.

📷: Flamingo Land Crazy (as you could probably guess from the subtle watermark)

View attachment 18138View attachment 18139
So you're telling me the park have the effort to redesign the lake and add water cannons but just gave up when it came to the name!!

So you're telling me the park have the effort to redesign the lake and add water cannons but just gave up when it came to the name!!

Shows how much attention I've been paying to that bit...... that's the first time I've seen the new pond..... I really hope that water gets cleaned otherwise people will think they are taking the name a bit too literally.... 🤢

On a slightly more positive note, we finally got to ride it today.

Corkscrews with only a lap bar are weird... I swear I headbutted the side of the train?

I think people will be suprised because it rides completely different to Colossus and you get a vastly different ride depending where you sit.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Shows how much attention I've been paying to that bit...... that's the first time I've seen the new pond..... I really hope that water gets cleaned otherwise people will think they are taking the name a bit too literally.... 🤢

On a slightly more positive note, we finally got to ride it today.

Corkscrews with only a lap bar are weird... I swear I headbutted the side of the train?

I think people will be suprised because it rides completely different to Colossus and you get a vastly different ride depending where you sit.
Is it smooth?

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I didn't mind the name tbh if it tied in with a sponser which allowed the park to get abit more money for the coaster I dont mind, you'll all get used to it over time.. But that logo is terrible lol

otwidalepda

Roller Poster
It really is getting worse... at this point I am becoming a little embarrassed that I actually like the park as much as I do (and that was a little embarrassing to start with 😅)