What's new

Flamingo Land - Near Future RMC?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Rumors have been swirling around the industry about flamingo land possibly building an RMC roller coaster of some form on the old corkscrew site. It would make sense, however the corkscrew site alone isn't big enough to house an RMC. What do you think? :--D :--D :--D

Dar

Hyper Poster
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't think they're getting anything that isn't a Zamperla in the next 10 years!

Ben

CF Legend
65017440.jpg

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Oh yeah i heard that one. Paultons Park is getting a Giga coaster too right?
Rumours swirling where exactly? Broadmoor?

Not going to happen. An Intamin Half Pipe or Vekoma looper is about the biggest ride they'll get any time soon.

i give this thread a about half a day to live.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Does anyone actually care what Flamingoland are getting? It's not like they'd be able to afford anything that would make the park actually worth visiting.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
ATI said:
Rumors have been swirling around the industry

Uhh... which industry are you referring to? Are there people whose actual, full-time jobs are related to amusement parks or attractions who says it?

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Rumours without a source are like pasta without a sauce. Rubbish! :lol:

I visited Flamingoland for the first time a couple of months ago. It was alright - better than I expected tbh - but there's no way they're ever getting a coaster of RMC's calibre.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Ok, I guess it is more what I want them to get and what other people get, stop harassing me in my own forums, we are all enthusiasts who have different opinions and I respect that, but I am entitled to my own opinions and so are you.

jayjay

Giga Poster
As some US senator said, "everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."

davidm

Strata Poster
ATI said:
Ok, I guess it is more what I want them to get
So how about posting a "general discussions" thread along those lines rather than trying to invent some "news and rumours".

Healthy - and even silly - discussion and debate is welcome ; but its not "news" is it!

Smithy

Strata Poster
ATI said:
Ok, I guess it is more what I want them to get and what other people get, stop harassing me in my own forums, we are all enthusiasts who have different opinions and I respect that, but I am entitled to my own opinions and so are you.

Nobody is harassing you, they're rightly pointing out your garbage posts that are riddled with lies.